New Mori For orginal Killers!!

MoFoJoe
MoFoJoe Member Posts: 12
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
Just a idea, I would like to see the trapper and wraith get a new mori, they are bland and boring.
Trapper: trapper places trap on the ground and forces the survivors face into said trap.

Wraith: survivor gets up from dying state looking around for the cloaked Wraith. Wraith takes his blade and places it on the survivors throught, as he decloaks he slits the survivors throught.

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I've had the same idea for the Trapper as well, and the I'd love to see the Wraith's mori get updated, but I think the devs mentioned in a recent stream that they don't have any plans on changing any moris.

• MoFoJoe
    MoFoJoe Member Posts: 12
    Ya I hear ya , it's understandable,  but I'm still interested in hearing everyones ideas for a new mori
  • willcenx
    willcenx Member Posts: 176

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I've had the same idea for the Trapper as well, and the I'd love to see the Wraith's mori get updated, but I think the devs mentioned in a recent stream that they don't have any plans on changing any moris.

They actually did.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I asked Cote in his stream on twitch he said no - too expensive

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@MoFoJoe said:
    Just a idea, I would like to see the trapper and wraith get a new mori, they are bland and boring.
    Trapper: trapper places trap on the ground and forces the survivors face into said trap.

Wraith: survivor gets up from dying state looking around for the cloaked Wraith. Wraith takes his blade and places it on the survivors throught, as he decloaks he slits the survivors throught.

I'd actually suggested something similar but with a twist, he goes 1, 2,3 type of thing where he bobs them up and down then drops them into it face 1st. But to make it even more a scary mori the survivor would see it looking from upside down. (That might not work due to motion sickness issues) The claws of the trap would go into their eye sockets and they'd see them coming from that viewpoint.