Is this game balanced?

Babyyy_Boyy
Babyyy_Boyy Member Posts: 444
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

Give me your honest opinion, Do you think Dead By Daylight (as of right now) is balanced? Here’s what I think....

Coming from an Xbox player, I don’t think this game is balanced. I used to be a Hardcore killer main until ruin got nerfed and ever since, I’ve been a hardcore survivor main. Now, first I want to start off with Dedicated Servers.... I’m not sure if PC players have a hard time with it but Dedicated Servers on Xbox are a pain right now and I’m not sure if it’s due to low frames on console or console just containing a lot of latency but a lot of the hits I get should not register which makes the game more frustrating. Second, I know the maps got a rework not to long ago and In my opinion it’s definitely trash. While I think the infinites needed to be removed/shortened/nerfed or whatever you want to call it, I don’t think so many dead zones needed to be put in, and this goes for almost every map that’s not an indoor map. With that being said I definitely think Dead By Daylight favors the Killer at the moment and not both sides. I’ll actually be switching to PC soon so I hope that the dedicated servers and lag spikes aren’t as bad as they are on Xbox. But what do you think about Dead By Daylight as of right now? Does it balance? , Favor the survivor base more? Or does it favor Killer more?

Comments

• Danu
    Danu Member Posts: 281

Tbh I think this will be hard to say definitively until the matchmaking is in a good place, there are plenty of unbalanced things on both side

• MyersRulz
    MyersRulz Member Posts: 90

Oh oh i wouldnt say that the game favors any sides if i were you, i already see the angry mob of killers coming to this post to trash talk survivors.

Imo i think the survivor side is still easier and any decent group of survivors should perform well against any killer. That said if you are a "skilled" killer and have great game knowledge you shouldnt really struggle that much.

• MyersRulz

Oh oh i wouldnt say that the game favors any sides if i were you, i already see the angry mob of killers coming to this post to trash talk survivors.

Imo i think the survivor side is still easier and any decent group of survivors should perform well against any killer. That said if you are a "skilled" killer and have great game knowledge you shouldnt really struggle that much.

• MyersRulz