Left behind

Options
momppu
momppu Member Posts: 14

Somebody tell me how to survive when you'r the only survivor left and the hatch is closed. The killer will always find you opening the exit gate, theres no time to sail between the gates opening them little by little. Basically you have to always have a key with you just in case. You have to be very lucky to escape from that situation...

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Indeed, you have to be very lucky to escape in that situation.

Which is the point of that situation: You have a chance, and you always must have a chance, but the Killer's doing way too well for those chances to be made bigger than this.

• Danu
    Danu Member Posts: 281
    Options

It's really just down to luck tbh on exit gate spans and the killer mobility, it's rare but not unfair. You had a chance to find hatch and killer found it first, now you have another chance to get out but the killer still has a chance to get you and if you're the only one alive without objectibe complete it can usually be assumed that they did their job well so it wouldn't be fair to penalise them for that. Spine chill and resilience can be really helpful here too

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

The best thing I've found is to open a gate enough for the light to show. Then work your way to the other gate. The killer will usually spend time searching the other gate. Which gives you a chance. It's no fool proof. But it's the most reliable way I've seen. Of course if they have Wispers you're boned.

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360
    Options

This could work but another method I also find to work is to open the gate until just before the first light shows, hide and wait for the killer to make his rounds, and then as the Killer is walking away, run to the exit gate and try to open it. I’ve had this work with me recently but I feel this mostly works on maps where the gates are a little farther apart.

• momppu
    momppu Member Posts: 14
    Options

Back in the day it was possible to escape from that situation but they added the time limit to make it almost impossible.