Is anyone banking bloodpoints before the dlc drop?

Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
I have been storing bloodpoints pre-dlc drop and I am curious if anyone else is doing the same.

Comments

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

No I have to spend them, because of the cap. :P

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Yup, and shards to get the extra blood points from buying already owned perks In the shrine. 
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I have saved shards and bloodpoints. Enough to buy both the characters. I just hope we get the dlc before the double BP event starts. 
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    I have 1 Million BP and 15K shards saved up. 
  • Peasant
    I mean, I have money saved to buy the dlc in hopes of getting a unique outfit. As for bloodpoints I'm at a low 450k. Then again, I am a peasant.
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    At the cap now. Cant wait :)
  • GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

I got the maximum bloodpoints for the new dlc now, can't wait to play The Spirit

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Saved 1,000,000 for the new DLC (but until it's actually released I keep spending around 50,000 so I have 950k left) and saved 10,000 shards for possible cosmetics.

• Peasant
    edited September 2018
    While we're on the subject of the new dlc I am curious about what perk you folks are looking forward to the most.
    - Spirit Fury
    - Haunted Grounds
    - Rancor
    - Diversion
    - Deliverance
    - Auto-didact

@Wolf74 @blue4zion @Khalednazari @SovererignKing @WalterWh1te @AmorePrincess @GhostrickSpecter @Vankruze @JoannaVO
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Peasant said:
    While we're on the subject of the new dlc I am curious about what perk you folks are looking forward to the most.
    - Spirit Fury
    - Haunted Grounds
    - Rancor
    - Diversion
    - Deliverance
    - Auto-didact

@Wolf74 @blue4zion @Khalednazari @SovererignKing @WalterWh1te @AmorePrincess @GhostrickSpecter @Vankruze @JoannaVO

Spirit Fury and Auto-didact for sure. 
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

Depends on what happens with the shrine this week. If there's something I need, I'll be building up a different killer. If not, I'll put them all in Spirit.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Peasant said:
    - Spirit Fury
    - Haunted Grounds
    - Rancor
    - Diversion
    - Deliverance
    - Auto-didact

Haunted Grounds, Rancor, Deliverance, and Auto-Didactic.
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

@Peasant said:

• Spirit Fury
    • Haunted Grounds
    • Rancor
    • Diversion
    • Deliverance
    • Auto-didact

Hard to say, many perks offer something new, survivor and killer perks. But I think I love the perks that give the exposed effect (so Rancor and Haunted Grounds) the most

• Solis
    Solis Member Posts: 25

@Vankruze said:
    eh the bp event is coming i'll wait for that.

There is a date somewhere?

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Nah, I just spend it all on Freddy. Is that wrong?

• Peasant
    Solis said:

@Vankruze said:
    eh the bp event is coming i'll wait for that.

There is a date somewhere?

It's the 21st to the 24th! What rock have you had your head under, pal?!
  • Peasant

Nah, I just spend it all on Freddy. Is that wrong?

Honestly, prestiging Freddy is the best way to play him. He needs his rare add-ons more than other killers.
  • Peasant
    JoannaVO said:

@Peasant said:

• Spirit Fury
    • Haunted Grounds
    • Rancor
    • Diversion
    • Deliverance
    • Auto-didact

Hard to say, many perks offer something new, survivor and killer perks. But I think I love the perks that give the exposed effect (so Rancor and Haunted Grounds) the most

Yeah, Rancor seems good but you still need to find the obsession at the end. As for Haunted grounds, I want all killers to only use Haunted grounds as their hex perk for a month. This way, survivors will see a Ruin totem and run away in fear.
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Yes! I have 800,000 blood points waiting for the DLC as for your follow up question I know no one else will say this but I’m waiting for diversion because MEMES lol 
  • Peasant
    Yes! I have 800,000 blood points waiting for the DLC as for your follow up question I know no one else will say this but I’m waiting for diversion because MEMES lol 
    Check out:
    Off-Topic
     The Meme Pit
    Pebble Meme Dump
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    JoannaVO said:

Saved 1,000,000 for the new DLC (but until it's actually released I keep spending around 50,000 so I have 950k left) and saved 10,000 shards for possible cosmetics.

Haha, I am doing the same thing. Spend a little, then earn them again.

@Peasant
    Spirit fury for sure, it fits so well with some of my builds. 
    And I really wanna try deliverance out, even if I probably wont use it that much, but it sounds fun for some matches. Atleast my alturistic builds. Along with autodidact.
    It's just gonna be a good chapter, because I love the spirit. :)
  • FunC
    FunC Member Posts: 65
    edited September 2018

I have 1 million bloodpoints, three completed daily rituals and 10k iri shards. I'm so damn ready, just give it to me already.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Peasant said:
    Check out:
    Off-Topic
     The Meme Pit
    Pebble Meme Dump
    I’m keeping that post saved! Got tons of laughs! Keep up the content! NEVER let the memes die!
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    1 million bloodpoints, 3 completed dailies and 14k shards.

I'm waiting for Rancor. Survivors have shared a lot of love through DS. Not it's time to return some of that love.
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

I've saved up to 1mil a few times now, and then gave in and spent them all on Bing Bong because I'm weak (and want as many coxcombed clappers as possible before it goes ultra rare).

Back to 1 mil now and enough shards to buy every perk in the shrine if needed for more, but if it doesn't drop today I have a feeling Bing Bong is going to eat those points again :lol:

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited September 2018

@Peasant said:

• Spirit Fury
    • Haunted Grounds
    • Rancor
    • Diversion
    • Deliverance
    • Auto-didact

I'm looking foward for all of them except Diversion, cuz it's kinda...meh...

• McCree
    McCree Member Posts: 294

I would but like I need to get all the perks on jake atm so not really

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited September 2018

I'm capped and have dailys saved up

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

I don't.

• Peasant

Well the DLC is out everyone so be sure to savor your spending!

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

@Peasant said:

• Spirit Fury
    • Haunted Grounds
    • Rancor
    • Diversion
    • Deliverance
    • Auto-didact

I'm looking foward for all of them except Diversion, cuz it's kinda...meh...

Spirit Fury, Haunted Grounds, and Auto-Didact.