What do you guys do when you see a .ttv on your lobby?

Options

Both as killer and as survivor. Personally if I'm with them, I'll just inform them of which character I'm playing and that's it. If I'm against them I'll go to their stream, greed and wish gl and then immediately leave in order to have a fair match.

How about you guys? Please let me know down below.

ยซ1

Comments

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833
    edited June 2020
    Options

i go to the stream and see if is beeing seen by lots of people or not. also to see if he is playing with friends or not, if is a solo player then i play normal if they are a swf they get the usual treatment, ebony mori, because usually the rest will try to play around the streamer in order for him/her to survive wich is gonna get annoying.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

As I say every time this thread shows up, I just play normally.

As killer, if they're live I'll probably watch the match from their perspective afterwards, as it's quite interesting and at times educational to see your own gameplay from a different perspective ๐Ÿ™‚

Might do the same as survivor if something weird, funny or cool happened in the match as well.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

If they play fine no toxicity or anything I usually give them hatch but I just play a normal match and give them a follow on twitch because it's a rough world and that follow can help them grow on twitch

• TrevorLahey93
    TrevorLahey93 Member Posts: 170
    Options

Play normally. Doesn't really affect me one way or another lol.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited June 2020
    Options

When I see them which is not often I tell myself theyโ€™ll probably be one of those streamers who think having 3 viewers makes them famous ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i usually try to leave them alive for as long as i can and then rewatch the round from their perspective.

that plan has backfired on me in the past xD

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546
    Options
  • LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

Play completely normally and then watch from their perspective afterwards if they were live to see how they were. Used to give bits before watching but that was before I did that with someone who was very toxic verbally to his teammates and me during the match. Now if I give bits it's after watching that match's vod

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151
    Options

As Survivor or as Killer, if i see a ttv on my lobby i know that they will be bad as hell

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Ehhhh, I usually leave. Just not up for silly matches or SWF teams. It seems to go usually one way or the other. You also have some pretty toxic streamers, with their followers, and I know all about cults as you can imagine.

I'm just here for my entertainment, not your viewers.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I don't play any different than I normally would.

• NICK714
    NICK714 Member Posts: 173
    Options

Mori :)

• Shocktober
    Shocktober Member Posts: 678
    Options
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

I'd most likely play.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

Nothing

• DeadArsenal
    DeadArsenal Member Posts: 221
    Options

Nothing different than I normally do, usually, unless they're obviously SWF. Though I do enjoy going back and finding our match under the Videos tab of twitch. It helps me identify mistakes I made during the match that I may not have noticed at the time.

• JustCats
    JustCats Member Posts: 298
    Options

Play normally until I see that they're a typical ttv swf (unfun to play against) and then usually just run around and commit to zero chases, turn the stream into just watching gens get done. Just get easy hits in for bp and take the de-pip. TTV kids want content and if they're going to play like jerks in a game already heavily stacked in their favor I don't have to give it to them.

• Vampire
    Vampire Member Posts: 90
    Options

I check out their twitch and watch the video of us playing

if they were cool/chill and I have my free sub available I gift em it

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807
    Options

Go on with the game as normal. Cause playing any differently because they are promoting their stream is stupid.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

Play normally. Going out of your way to kill a twitch streamer is an annoying and unoriginal reddit tier meme.

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712
    Options
  • Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,459
    edited June 2020
    Options

Nothing.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

As Killer I actually not paying much attention who is dead on hook. But when live streamer playing survivor against me, i'm trying to make him die last. So I could save the match via Twitch Leecher and watch it later from his perspective with his commentary.

• Dwigtht
    Dwigtht Member Posts: 462
    Options

As a killer, I've tried (just for experiment) to stream snipe a few, but that wasn't some experienced players,ย 

so their stream mostly distracted me.ย 

A few streamers played with friends, so I've been listening to their voice chat. That was useful.ย 

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,826
    Options

I usually don't pay attention to usernames. If I notice as a killer, I may dodge the lobby or I may just laugh knowing how bored they're about to be in my match and what poor content it'll make. It's unlikely I'll notice, though. I haven't been wearing my glasses while playing, so the screen is mostly a blur; I can't read the names unless I get up close to the TV.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    Options

search up their twitch, dont enter, then when the match is over, i can jump in and chat about the match while searching for a new one if they chill

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395
    Options

I check if survs are live streaming, then download the stream and cut it online, to finally upload to my YouTube channel

The reason I wanna see how fun was my toxic facebubbacamper match from survs perspective

Sadly, many survs with that links are not streaming

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

...play the game?

sometimes i look back into their vod to watch the match from their side, though. wanna see what i can improve on

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Options

I play normal (on either side), but after I'll check to see if I can rewatch if they were streaming to see what their perspective of the match was.

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 909
    Options

ngl I do not check lobbies, I just chill on my phone until I hear that load in sound

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395
    Options

I forgot to mention, I particularly punish the streamer, if possible 100% facecamped on 1st hook

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

I'm alt tabbed watching youtube

I won't notice the name of the survivors

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

Nothing. It's simply a tag in their name.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,619
    Options

I dont play any different. Most Streamers with TTV in their name are just some people who stream for like two viewers. I am already surprised if I see a TTV-name with 10+ viewers.

I enjoy watching the VOD afterwards tho. But I wont change my gameplay just because someone wants to have fun streaming this game.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Options

That's one of a reasons I want a match history/rewatch option.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

As a survivor, I may dodge. They're useless teammates half the time, just trying to get clips for their ######### compilation videos.

• HellraisingPredator
    HellraisingPredator Member Posts: 75
    Options

Nothing play as normal.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Play normally and check if their live after. Normally the bad ttv players camp, tunnel or lag switch when they aren't live. I don't see the point of having ttv in your name if your not live everytime you play dbd.

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545
    Options

I just play as per normal. If the Twitch streamer wants to have a good show, they just need to play normally. Clicky clicky will make me ignore them, as with everyone else. So long as they play decently then they'll get a good match. It's not in my interest to play differently because they are a streamer.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

Pull out my perkless Bubba. As in, Bubba with no perks, no addons. If I win, well, they lost to a worthless Bubba. If they win, well, it's a worthless Bubba. Shame in both scenarios.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,541
    Options

they're normal players... doesn't change how I play

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options
  • GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,651
    Options

Play normally and check them out at the end of the game. If they trash talk me just leave, if not then I say hi and wish em good luck in their games

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640
    edited June 2020
    Options

As killer, I'll open their stream and hope they have a VOD so I can watch the match from their POV after the game. It's fun to see where they disappeared to if I lost them in chase so I can learn from it, or hear their reactions when I get a good play in.

As survivor, nothing. Doesn't interest me if we're on the same team.

I did camp Monto as Bubba, though. That was hilarious.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    Options

Nothing unless they start to act toxic or cocky. Then I tend to embarrass them infront of their audience. Most twitchy's are fine though.