Are you totally INvulnerable to flashlightS with LightBorn + looking UP while surv over shoulder?

Options

I think LB + looking UP protects you 100% against regular flashlights in the event of putting a surv over your shoulder

BUT

does it protect you against purple flashlight + TOP add-ons? or maybe against more than 1 purple at once??

TIA

Answers

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395
    Options

yes but I mean in the event of taking the surv from the floor and put it in your shoulder, which I think is impossible to look up and eventually get blind with purple flashlights + TOP add-ons??

• Loner
    Loner Member Posts: 139
    Options

No addon decreases the time needed to blind a killer. It doesn't matter,unless people double blind. All flashlights blind at the same rate,unless like I said you double blind the killer.

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833
    Options

with lightborn they cant time the flashlight so you cant get blinded unless you allow them to by looking to teh flashlight for several seconds.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

No, Lightburn can't protect you all the way through the picking up animation if the Survivor knows, times it well and starts early enough.

Which is why, before picking them up, you look in a direction, do a quick 180, and then pick them up.

They can't re-position themselves in time.

Of course, you'd have to make sure they aren't actually in the direction where you 180 towards.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

I don't know if it's impossible but it's unlikely a survivor will get a save if you're running lightborn. I run it for pallet blinds anyway, will get you anything between a free hit and unlimited free hits depending on how smart the survivor is.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,629
    Options

From my experience with Lightborn it is really rare to only get one hit. Most Survivors try to blind multiple times.

(which is something that shows that many Survivors cannot use Flashlights. Because they will not figure out it is Lightborn, but doubt themselves if they made a mistake and try again)

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Yeah to be fair I'd probably be one of the survivors trying multiple times, my aim isn't great and hardly anyone runs lightborn.

• Callmehandsome
    Callmehandsome Member Posts: 529
    Options

It's still possible to get flashlight saves even if killer is using lightborn, you need to start blinding almost beginning of the animation (depends what flashlight you are using)

I remember testing it with purple flash and it was still possible to blind the killer when he is doing pallet breaking animation, but if he used brutal strength + flashlight it's impossible.

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395
    Options

How about when taking a surv from the floor? Is in that scenario possible? (In fact this is the original question unanswered)🙏

• uBoluCha
    uBoluCha Member Posts: 121
    Options

mostly survivor not gonna flashlight you when you start picking up but when you already 50% picking up survivor, so if you use LB you have a time to avoid it or hit survivor who trying to flashlight saving

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    Options

If they aren't expecting lightborn than no. Most people will stop trying to blind you after their time.