Not getting into NA servers?! Ping 130-180 most lobbies atm

widescreen
widescreen Member Posts: 49
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting

This has been an ongoing issue for the last few days now. I think Im getting sent to EU servers bcs Im getting ping from 130-180 lobby after lobby. Ive also asked the groups that I get paired with and they as well have the same issue of high ping. (solo queue) Hit boxes were bad when my ping was green at an average of 60-80. Now its unplayable at ping this high; Im getting hit what looks like on my screen 5 feet away from every loop, window and pallet vault. What is going on here? Is this going to be fixed soon, to where solo queuing will have green ping, not yellow?

Platform: PC

Area: NA/CA, East Coast

Post edited by widescreen on
3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

Yeah, I think it's been happening to me as well. Getting 160+ ping every lobby and same things been happening to everyone else in the lobby.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365
    edited June 2020

[Deleted]

• sull
    sull Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020

Recently came back to the game after a few months and now experiencing this. I'm used to 30-60 ping, probably because I'm close enough to the Ohio servers. Got a few good games last night but had to dodge an unusually high number of lobbies due to bad ping. Tonight every single lobby I join is between 110 and 140 ping, after queuing and dodging lobbies for more than half an hour.

• UNSCCONN0R
    UNSCCONN0R Member Posts: 5

I've been having that problem too. I would have ping around 140, and the killer would hit me through a window when I already finished the vault animation and I've been moving away from the window still.

• widescreen
    widescreen Member Posts: 49

Platform: PC

Area: NA/CA, East Coast

Ive just waited over 10 minutes to get into a killer lobby(rank 5) to complete a killer daily and my ping was 145?! Now Im testing survivor and still the same garbage! @BVHR this is completely unacceptable; to wait that long for a killer lobby and get awful ping, then consistently get yellow ping as survivor from 140 -180! This is a joke: one lobby my ping was jumping from 115-165. w.t.f.

Ok, I figured it might be me and my internet. So I just did a speed test and ping hop and all are fine, fast speeds and decent hops. This is Clearly on @BHVR side and servers.

I will play something else in the meantime. Getting hit from an unreasonable distance and at Every window and pallet vault is Not fun! 🤬