Killer loadout info in post match screen incorrect

Options
palotheas
palotheas Member Posts: 118
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting

The killer's loadout doesn't show the proper perks/power and possibly other info in the post match score screen. Also possibly related, although I haven't been paying attention very closely but it seems like in the offerings screen before a match sometimes as killer my offering won't be shown.

How to reproduce:

I was in a lobby as a killer. I switched to The Doctor, who already had some perks (infectious fright, bbq, surge, and iron maiden) and addons (I don't really remember) equipped, put on some different addons (high stimulus electrode and iridescent king), looked at my offerings (don't remember if I equipped one but it would have been a bp wreath offering).

Then I switched to The Hag at around 6 seconds before the match started. No issues in the match, noticed my perks like bbq and chili were working (also had stridor, monitor, and I forget the fourth one). I also had some addons (the swamp orchid necklet and dragonfly wings). We were on the new map.

In the post match score screen I noticed I couldn't see my perks or offering that were equipped, but I could see my addons and power. And at least one survivor couldn't see my perks, and they also I had carter's spark instead of hag's power.

I've saved my log file in case it's needed but not sure if it's necessary.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments