Really man...

Options

Sometimes playing as a survivor is so annoying, this David legitimately finished a gen while a Feng was getting chased away from the hook and let me die to rescue the Feng while she was on the first hook... in the first 5 minutes of the game.

Comments

• thetaRama
    thetaRama Member Posts: 22
    Options

Yup, sometimes as survivor your teammates are stupid as hell :( they get less stupid the higher the rank mostly

• asimplelegion
    asimplelegion Member Posts: 66
    Options

Rank reset hurt me, I wasn’t high rank but I definitely wasn’t a rank 20

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

I had a game 2 days ago where an apparently SWF group did a pretty good job at exchanging hooks. When I was on the hook I saw them all swarming around my hook getting hit one by one. Then one of them came back injured to get me and thanks to the killer who saw this and decided to not take the easy double down the game was not done yet.

On the hook I could see that 2 of them on the other side of the map finished a single gen. That was their first action in the game as I was the first one to go down, finish a gen while being unpressured. From then on they swarmed hooks, constantly getting hit before the hook and during unhook every single time. That's why I decided to focus on gens, to get the hatch spawning before everyone is dead. I finished 2 gens, sometimes healing people who came across me. And doing one single unhook, that was attempted by another survivor as well, while the last one was already on hook. I decided to let that one die as he was being camped and I was already knowing that we don't get any more gens done, except the ones I'm working on.

We had a healing party on that unhook, or tried to while the other two aborted the healing many times to point me at going for the unhook, that was already too late to even try to. In chat they blamed me with reportable offenses. The game ended with a double down of the other two and me escaping through the hatch, as I could search for it during the others sacrifices, because I did 2 gens, after the first gen was done by 2 of them within first minute.

Conclusion: Try to learn and play as good as possible, try to think about that you don't always know everything that is happening in a match, but it is perfectly fine to just play your own game when your team sucks hard, no matter what they say. Don't bother, try just once to explain them what happened but if they are resistent to insight, just let them and move on