Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Unable to activate power as Oni

Zytan
Zytan Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting

I don't know the steps to replicate this bug as it happened randomly mid match after doing nothing unusual.

I was on wretched shop as Oni, and everything was going fine. I activated my power at least 4 times, and then suddenly I couldn't activate my power. I attached a video showing where the power bar is full, I'm unable to absorb more blood, and it won't give me the prompt or let me activate it.

Edit: Well I don't know why the video won't play here, but you can see an image of the power bar being full, and no prompt to activate power at least.

5 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Tokidoki
    Tokidoki Member Posts: 29

I'm also experiencing this on PS4

• ZullJammar
    ZullJammar Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020

I were just searching if anyone else has experienced this. I played three matches with the Oni just now, the latter two happened to trigger this bug.

In the fist one, I think someone dropped a pallet on me and the blood suction sound effect got stuck, also pressing m2 did nothing, no Blood Orbs absorption. Luckily, hitting a survivor and getting full power gauge restarted it and the bug was gone.

In the last one I was not so lucky. I don't know what triggered the bug this time. I got the full power gauge, left hand all glowing red, but when I pressed m2, the power icon just blinked the little m2 icon on it on and on while I was not able to enter Blood Fury. I got stuck like this for the rest of the match. Also one detail I think might be important, my power gauge got full by the pasive chage gain, then I was stuck. I'm reading on the wiki "The passive gain stops at 98 Charges, requiring The Oni to actively absorb one last Blood Orb to fill the Power Gauge." I was using an add-on that increased Yamaoka's Wrath Passive Charge rate, the Polished Maedate. Maybe that is what triggers it.

• ArchAbhor
    ArchAbhor Member Posts: 847

I'm also experiencing this and another bug. I notice it happens if i let the power passively build to full. Then i cant do anything with his powers, essentially turns him into a m1 killer. the other one is where i couldn't collect any orbs but my power wasn't full, but idk how that one happened though. I wonder if the devs check these or if we are wasting our breath

• GenRshrsDoom
    GenRshrsDoom Member Posts: 1

I just started learning Oni and ran into this issue a few too many times, I couldn't even enjoy the match afterwards. Just a hulking m1 killer lit up like a Christmas tree, so I let the remainder go. The best part of playing Oni is sucking blood and raging out 😂