Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,648
    Options

Sounds were fixed?

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Sounds get broken every single major update. Its required by law.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options

Sounds are almost always broken, but this patch is unacceptable. You can play killer with or without your headphones on and it wouldn't make a difference right now.

The devs pushed out a patch, (mind you recently they have given themselves an extra week between the PTB and live) and this is the worst sounds have ever been. It really makes me question if they even care about having sounds work. Either way, they won't get my money until they deliver on a product that is worth the money.

• FabsRinas
    FabsRinas Member Posts: 169
    Options

Guess they're making the entire game a killer counter

• Khallaria
    Khallaria Member Posts: 73
    Options

4 survivors to 1 killer. If the ability for killers to capitolize on being able to hear survivors is frustrating for survivors we cant have that. Thats 4 possible cosmetics to 1 that would be frustrated.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Its funny how the developers evidently use sound as part of their balance effort, incorporate it as part of their core concept of the game (most noticeable the chasemusic), and then every time it gets broken for the killer, they are like "Lets just throw away all our effort and release the patch anyways.".

How are the developer ever gonna balance sound if it never works as intended?

• CriminalMind_ITA
    CriminalMind_ITA Member Posts: 93
    Options

Yesterday i was playing spirit

Sound were ######### messed up

After the match, i realized i had my headphones inverted ahahah

Btw, sounds seem ok to me !