The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

More blood hunt events please!

SweetTerror
SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

I'm definitely what you would call a casual player. I don't have a lot of time to play games, but it's how I like to relax at the end of the day. I usually avoid multiplayer only games because of the toxicity. And while that is certainly present in dead by daylight, there's still a lot of really good players out there that aren't jerks.

That being said I love to play killer because it can be so much fun, but these days I get so nervous playing killer because as I've gotten better, a killer's abilities can't cut it against the perks that survivors can bring with them into a game. I know BHVR wants you to invest in other killers and get their teachables, but when you only have a few hours a day to play this game it can be really hard to do that, especially when BHVR doesn't have blood hunt events on a regular basis.

Considering this is not a free to play game, the grind that is there for leveling up killers and survivors makes the task of unlocking perks a rather tall hill to climb. I've invested in BBQ which certainly helps, but for new players stepping into this four-year-old game, it would certainly help BHVR if you would make the grind a little less daunting.

Comments

• SilentWraith
    SilentWraith Member Posts: 12

Don’t think anyone’ll disagree with you on that one

• nightingale
    nightingale Member Posts: 41

It would be great to have more blood hunt events but behavior is working on the mid year update. They will change the graphics and rework the clown. Plus the will soon start working on the new chapter so I dont thing it's that important.

If you want more bloodpoints you can use offering like bloody party It helps a lot

• SweetTerror

Very true that bloody party streamers do help a lot, but that's assuming you're being match against players that even care. Usually when I see someone bring that into a game I try to make the game last as long as possible as killer, but there have been matches as survivor where a killer just doesn't care and throws me up on the hook in then less than 2 minutes and the party streamers gave me a grand total 4000 blood points!😕

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

they should have bloodhunts way more often, its like they think if we get too many bloodpoints we will stop playing the game LOL

ummm no, we just might finally be able to play diff builds across killers. I have 1600 hours and most killers p3, but its an insane grind just to have perks on killers.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

No one is disagreeing with you, I would love some damn double bp right now so I can get all my perks again, I would love double bp at least a week out of 3 months, that way people can actually farm for the next killer/survivor and farm for their current killer/survivor without issues.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

The anniversary event is going to be a two week bloodpoint mania if it’s anything like last year.

• SweetTerror

That's what I was hoping for too. I mean one blood hunt event a month doesn't seem too unreasonable.