Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What’s your opinion on the new map

NinjaDette1
NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

In my opinion I think it’s ok it’s not that I think it’s bad.But I think if they were to add more to the school it would be improved.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Joint worst with Dead Dawg Saloon for both sides. The best thing survivors can do is hold W and circle the building again and again. Boring for both. Killers cant pressure gens, survivors can't loop pallets.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

One of my favorites on both sides.

• EnviouSLAY
    EnviouSLAY Member Posts: 300

not a big fan from a survivor stand point; the gens and totems are like..not easy to find. by the time there is 1 gen left I'm lucky to know where 2 gens are, I can never find the 3rd because everything is so tucked away; dead ends everywhere. The theme is great, the execution; not the best.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Good for stealth killers. Garbage for every other killer, and for survivors.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I think it's cool, personally. Though I haven't played that much on it yet, and I thought Haddonfield was cool at first too until I understood game balance a little better.

• RoseyDevlin
    RoseyDevlin Member Posts: 34

The map is also good for the doctor but overall I like the map, its confusing for sure but i love most indoor maps other than lery....I wish they would implement that survivors can break the damaged doors, it will give notification for the killer but the map is filled with those doors and makes it harder to get out of the room since it only has one way out plus i want to dsicover some of the hidden door secrets! There was one inside the toilet room, near the crying girl, not sure if thats breakable but had the look of one.

I have noticed theres usually a totem in the library and next to exit gates on second floor if not on first but they are more harder placed, had one inside a small cage. But the map sounds and there are some slight jumpscares in one of the locker rooms with a dead body coming out of it :P So i love the creepy part of it but definitely takes awhile to memorize the map since i'm unclear which side of it im in and gens are hard to find for sure....

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Trash.

• omegalul
    omegalul Member Posts: 47

If i get that map i will instanty suicide on hook or stay afk as killer.

Im not gonna play serious on a trash map like this.