Lisa Garland Is Kinda Dissapointing

Options

Devs I would love to buy her,but the no name change and most important,No New Voice prevents me from buying it,please! consider Adding A new voice for her AT LEAST.

Off topic but, Alessa Deserves Justice too!

1485 aurics cells is a lot for what it offers

What it currently offers?

*two or one different menu animations.

*New model obviously (Lisa Garland)

Lisa G Deserves Some Justice!!

Comments

• cyniChris
    cyniChris Member Posts: 207
    Options

I feel like they really dropped the ball here. A new voice wouldn't be hard to implement. They could even have the name change.

For killers, I'd like them to add unique mori animations for legendary skins, but I doubt they'll do it. Forcing us to use the whole set, weapon included, is a baffling choice on Pyramid Head and the Robbie skins for Legion, as well. Really disappointing. I can understand the head & body, but the weapon? Unnecessary.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

I agree. It is a legendary skin. It just being a diffrent model is slightyl underwelhming.

• EnviouSLAY
    EnviouSLAY Member Posts: 300
    Options

i wish they were more transparent about everything; I'm sure Konami really screwed them over while making the deals limiting them on a lot. But its also BHVR..so they are known for not giving their 100% because DBD fanboys will praise them regardless.

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569
    Options

There shouldn't be a lisa skin and there shouldn't be a Heather. Come on behavior play the games and come on konami give a ######### about your ip and correct behavior.

• BlackLotus
    BlackLotus Member Posts: 13
    Options

I was kinda shocked by how the survivor name in the lobby isn't even changed to Lisa Garland. It's still listed as Cheryl in lobby and in the in-game "escape window".

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569
    Options

Why if they were to lazy to get the killers lore right then why would you think they would get anything else right?

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333
    Options

Daily reminder that Lisa Garland Skin is missing her green earrings

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I thought Lisa looked surprisingly good. I mean, have you seen the Alessa and Cybil faces? They are absolutely hideous.

• BraveClem
    Options

agree about Cybil face but,Alessa is just Cheryl wearing Alessa School outfit so,i think you meant to say that Cheryl's face is hideous maybe?

Lisa Skin has many issues,one of them being the voice/sounds and her "green earrings" missing,her face isn't exactly the best thing made but it's Ok vs Cybil face or maybe even Cheryl, comparing them to their original game counterparts

and yes i know that Cheryl/Heather is a reincarnation of " little Cheryl and Alessa"

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Also, the face looks nothing like her AND she's missing her earring; at the very least she's not as bad a ######### up as what they did to poor Cybil.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I think Heathers/Cheryls face looks fine in her own outfit. But with the Alessa hair and weird earings they gave her (clearly trying to age her up as Alessa was only in her early teens at the latest when she dies) looks weird.

• BraveClem
    edited November 2020
    Options

Yeah,she looks kinda better than Cybil,poor Cybil,the only thing they got right with Cybil,was her Cop uniform,everything else just doesn't look like her,i honestly can't believe they gave her an empty holster,but totally forgot about Lisas green earrings,hopefully with the model graphical updates,they start first with the Silent Hill Characters,cause they look very weird,and Cybil is one of the proofs to confirm that

• BraveClem
    Options

They kinda failed on that because,even if her earrings are a little big,or the hair (and it's accesory etc),not to mention that the outfit it's like some kind of "remake" cause that design never existed before,original ooutfit doesn't even look like that,they changed and added things that they weren't there before

IMO,she more or less looks like a teenager with that outfit,maybe her face,from a specific angle,can look more aged up