The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PC - Game totally and utterly unplayable with texture bugs

Mystic_sword24
Mystic_sword24 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting

Yesterday , on the 17th of June 2020 , half way through a match in the new map (Midwich Elementary School) playing as the pyramid head with 3 perks ( Sloppy Butcher , Hex : No one escapes Death , Barbecue and Chili) the game texture started acting up and weird lines of lights started appearing on the screen severely hindering my visuals in-game . during the End game collapse , the lines overwhelmed the screen so much to the point it was literally unplayable. The textures also seemed to be chaotic and arbitrary.

*FIRST INSTANCE OF THE BUG MID-GAME*

*AFTER REINSTALLATION AND RESTART*

The bug outlived multiple restarts and reinstallations/ Game file integrity verification and is persistent with every restart .The bug is also accompanied by severe frame drops in the main menus and epilepsy inducing lighting effects. No conclusion can be drawn from my side regarding it's origins as it happened mid-game and i 'm unable to confirm with unwavering certainty whether it's client-side or server-side.No actions in game were being performed such as Rites of Judgement , Punishment of the Damned , Damaging Generators , Picking up survivors , etc during the first instance of the bug. Would absolutely delight me if i can get it sorted as soon as possible.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments