The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Wraith builds.

thrawn3054
thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

So what do our resident Wraith mains like to use for their builds. I'm still unlocking perks and experimenting with addons. But I'm curious what you guys use.

Comments

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Given that he suffers in chases as he has only 1 outboard, you want perks to help combat just that. Bamboozle and Brutal strength are two good ones. Wraith imo relies more on add ons than perks however;

Deer stalker is useful for slugging and baiting

Nurses C can help you sneak up on survivors from a cut off point or from behind.

Other than that, I don't think many perks make that much of a difference, just the add ons do :)

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Nurses and bbq are a must. From there kind of depends on you. A popular way to go is thanta and sloppy. I like pop more than thanta though.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,428

There's the hit and run build of

BBQ/insert anything here but i like extra bloodpoints

STBFL

PWYF

Nemesis

You basically go after someone, if they are the obsession you just cloak and immediately gain a stack, then you chase other people, never respect a pallet, if they stun you, cloak and you get more stacks, then go chase someone else.

Generally you want to hit someone then go chase someone else to make everyone injured.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I've been running Nurse's and Sloppy. They're working well so far. I'm also running Pop and waiting on Bbq to appear in my webs.

@SMitchell8 any particular addons you recommend?

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Corrupt Intervention

Pop Goes The Weasel

Surge

Discordance

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

My got-to build is BBQ, Surge, Make Your Choice and Sloppy Butcher. It snowballs like crazy since it's easy to get the first hit on exposed survivors.

• sebbo94
    sebbo94 Member Posts: 44

I found a build I used for a long time

Surge

PGTW

Surveillance

Corrupt/BBQ

Gives you nice slowdown and information.

• SMitchell8

Only ever played 1 Wraith who used Sloppy and Deerstalker. One of the longest games I ever played. Was reasonably effective but I couldn't just keep leaving survivors slugged.

• SMitchell8

The ghost one which hides the stain and terror radius is good, the green speed add on makes him ridiculously fast for unrivalled map coverage, the add on which deactivates immediately after you hit a gen or break a pallet. The best one by a mile is the Pink add on, the corded bell which renders the bell silent, brilliant for jump scares and salty survivors.

• FloofyHaru
    FloofyHaru Member Posts: 40

I like to call this Kool-Aid man wraith (only really works on midwich and the saloon):

Brutal Strength

BBQ

Fire Up

Pop

Addons: The Serpent - Soot and All Seeing - Blood/Shadow Dance - Any

Just break walls if you see someone behind them/know someone is behind them and scare them out of their skin. It's not viable at all but when it works it's pretty fun.