Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Current sound bug is happening on generators too

I think this might just be an issue on the new map because it's the only place where this is happening for me. But when working on generators, occasionally the sound gets muffled & cannot be heard beyond like 4 meters or so. I noticed it 3 times when I was playing survivor, & once as killer (ALL OF THIS OCCURRING TODAY ALONE). I can't tell what the cause of it is. When I was survivor, I'd start working on a gen & randomly as I'm working on it the sound goes from normal volume to muffled & quiet. It's not an issue of camera placement (as sometimes in certain gens if you move your POV into a certain position then the gen sound gets muffled for you). It also isn't a toolbox issue, since I wasn't using one. No clue what the cause is, except maybe that it's map specific.

I'm pretty sure this muffled sound is affecting killers too because I noticed a Huntress pass by a gen that was like 75% done. Maybe she didn't care to kick/check the gen, but she was searching for survivors so I don't see why she wouldn't. She probably got close enough in her mind to hear if it was on & thought it wasn't, but who knows. And when I was killer (playing Myers), I went to a gen that I wanted to Pop after using Thrilling Tremors & noticed it made almost no noise yet it was at like 50% completion.

Either way it's another sound bug with the potential to be game breaking. You already have silent survivors that never emit a sound. Now objectives emit little to no sound occasionally.

Comments