YUI16
YUI16 Member Posts: 6

New killer send me to the cage.

My friend unhook my.

Killer back to me.

Killer see my friend but he chase ME.

I GOT HIT

AND I HAVEN'T Decisive STRIKE.

DECISIVE STRIKE SHOULD ACTIVE WHEN SURV UNHOOK FOR CAGE.

Comments

• clem1710
    clem1710 Member Posts: 275
    Options

That's the point of this killer, deal with it and learn to play without it. If you are not tormented he can't cage you

• Mhew
    Mhew Member Posts: 38
    Options

Yeah. They are abusing about this. Lately all pyramid head what i'm facing they are tunneling me.

• gofu
    gofu Member Posts: 133
    Options

If the killer was so desperate to move to the furthest side of the map from him (where the cages spawn by the game), then continue to tunnel you, you should have had at least 3 gens done by then, it's like a facecamping bubba, you're helpless.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    Options

There can be no exceptions

• OldWiseOne
    OldWiseOne Member Posts: 159
    Options

imagine blaming the killer for a team mate unsafe hooking you, not only that the cage spawns you the other side of the map. personally i think its good as too many people relied on DS, they still need to be tormented and you dont get to use so many perks by sending them to the cage such as pop, BBQ, thrilling, devour blah blah and its yet survivors complain because they cant use DS... seems legit

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options

Don't step on the trails of torment problem solved. Don't start whinging cos you got outplayed

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

I still hear the echoes of ruin responses whistling "people actually have to learn to play and not rely on crutch perks"...

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

though just talking about a single killer here, not a perk run by every killer

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

he's already very difficult to use my mate

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

It' might be farthest, but it's rarely far.

If you go down in the middle, then geometrically you're never that far. A survivor hardly goes down at the very edge of the map, because there are no resources there. Also, it's also not a guaranteed that there are survivors right near the cage to insta rescue. Even then, the caged person is injured and can be tunneled immediately without consequence.

You can watch Zubat's latest where he played survivor. You'll see how very often a survivor gets caged and the terror radius is audible at the cage moments later.