The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Adam’s Voice

Is it still the same as Tapp’s voice? I can’t hear a difference. 

Comments

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531

Not sure but it sounds worse then tapp's imo

• JetJenkins
    JetJenkins Member Posts: 14

It's totally different and I don't know how you can't tell. Tapp is also tied with Ace as the quietest survivor while injured, while Adam makes way louder groans of pain.

• Flopovic
    Flopovic Member Posts: 4

I like the coughing he does when you try to free yourself from the hook. he does really sound like a teacher there

• HJN33
    HJN33 Member Posts: 6

I dunno, but he isn't as poorly voiced as The Spirit.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Das racist.
  • ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    edited September 2018
    PigNRun said:
    Das racist.
    Ha, nah. Just sounds the same to me as the ptb footage with Tapp’s voice. Bear in mind I’ve only played like 2 matches as him so far. I’ve been working long hours the past couple days. 
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

It sounds completely different.

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Tapp's voice is way funnier lol
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@ACEvHEARTS said:
    PigNRun said:

Das racist.

Ha, nah. Just sounds the same to me as the ptb footage with Tapp’s voice. Bear in mind I’ve only played like 2 matches as him so far. I’ve been working long hours the past couple days. 

In PTB he LITERALLY used taps voice. He has his own now though.

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    Jack11803 said:

Not sure which one of us you’re talking to. I know it was Tapp in the ptb, but after a couple matches as Adam yesterday I wasn’t sure it had actually been changed. I’m sure I’ll notice once I can play him a few more times. 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@ACEvHEARTS said:
    PigNRun said:

Das racist.

In PTB he LITERALLY used taps voice. He has his own now though.> @ACEvHEARTS said:

Jack11803 said:

Not sure which one of us you’re talking to. I know it was Tapp in the ptb, but after a couple matches as Adam yesterday I wasn’t sure it had actually been changed. I’m sure I’ll notice once I can play him a few more times. 

I scream at everyone all at once with my handy dandy locker mounted speaker system