Feeling disappointed

I've said this before in a post but i'll say it again, i'm still new to this game and community and have really only started playing the game daily in the last few weeks. I really enjoy it and feel like its a game were i can put many hours in( like many others have already). The one thing holding me back is i'm playing console and feel a bit mugged off especially after the devs Q&A Yesterday.

I'm playing on console and i understand that its secondary to PC but that Q&A felt like a joke and more trying to sell and promote the new dlc rather than answer relevant community questions, most were met with "we will have more details soon" there was plenty of questions about next gen consoles and even if they weren't the most popular its still a chunk of the community your leaving in the dark along with many other important questions that didn't get enough votes up?

Really what i'm saying is i feel they could have answered or picked questions better and spent less time on ones they couldn't answer if they were under time constraints. Even to acknowledge the consoles would be nice, i would happily invest more money and time into the game if only i knew they were going to invest their money and time into me.

Comments

• MortisCarnifex
    MortisCarnifex Member Posts: 41

The Q&A was a little sad compared to their other ones, but they have mentioned before that they will be working on console more. They mentioned graphical updates during 4th Anniversary Stream, but I feel like that's going to be a bit in the future (which is why they aren't ready to release additional information for it).

• TheOriginalSully
    TheOriginalSully Member Posts: 6

As i was saying that being my first stream i have watched of theirs, it did feel like 50% of it was them answering that they aren't ready to release info yet, thats what was disappointing. Its good to acknowledge it yes but many other issues or concerns weren't and i feel like more effort could have been placed in answering questions they could answer or a wider range of questions acknowledge even then.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited June 2020

The Q&A was specifically done to answer questions about the 4th year aniversary and the silent hill DLC anyone has about them.

This has been a common theme with the past DLC's and the thread they make for the user base to ask questions states to only ask ones pertaining to certain topics as they don't have time to cover everything.

Its understandable being the first stream you watched to not fully understand why some questions were not touched upon. For the future watch out for a more general Q&A stream when they happen.

• TheOriginalSully
    TheOriginalSully Member Posts: 6

Well if that was the case questions should have been strictly for the dlc/4th anniversary but there were many miscellaneous questions also and when a question was asked about the upcoming event they couldn't answer it? in my opinion this actually felt more like a general Q&A and even if it wasn't i think the next gen of consoles and there plans need addressing sooner rather than later. i think the whole thing could have been done to a much higher quality in terms of questions no?

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited June 2020

The event itself is part of the 4th year anniversary. It's therefore a relevant question on the topics being discussed which they should answer to let people know if they information or not.

Right now they don't have anything they can share so they answered letting them know when they will.

Yes other questions are out there which could do with being answered but as I said that is for another Q&A or when they have Information they can let us know about them by posting on the news section on this forum.