Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is it bannable to use a wiggle/struggle script (with autohotkey)

I hope I dont get the generic "use at your own risk" answer on this.

If i make a AHK script with ONLY the lines automatic wiggle and struggle will I get banned?

Can the Devs make a script public avaible and whitelist its exact lines? or approve my script?

Im sick and tired of these mechanics, my hands hurt from it

Comments

• Allivath_Chaos
    Allivath_Chaos Member Posts: 41

I am not an expert at the ToS or what's bannable and what's not, but I'd venture to say using any type of third party software or code to give yourself an advantage over others is probably a bannable offense.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

That's what i'm saying!

How am I supposed to feel engaged when I am destroying my poor keyboard constantly.

It's the biggest incentive for me to play killer, out of everything the game has to offer. My keyboard will last a bit longer

It's kind of sad that it's a deciding factor, at least for me. 😂

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

You should post this in Q&A. I don't know if it's bannable, but I can tell you that the 'advantage' of a script is to get rid of the nuisance of mashing buttons. Other than that, it doesn't make you wiggle or struggle faster. The game works as such that you either wiggle or not, struggle or not. The process can't be sped up.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

All that, and sometimes the servers decide that your mashing isn't good enough and you end up getting sacrificed because game is stable, or your wiggle just doesn't feel like working properly.

• LowSpecGamersMatter
    LowSpecGamersMatter Member Posts: 485

Why is no Devs responding to it? I feel like they only respond in "non sense" topics like "which killer would you be in real life" but those important topics like this where you could get banned gets ignored?

And its not only my topic I mean by that, I see that for other important posts by other people aswell. I thought this forum is usefull for important informations