The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PC killers play like scums

Damn I made the switch from DBD on xbox to PC recently and the killers on here play like scum. I thought the community on here would be less toxic than xbox but it's probably worse. All of my matches today have been tunneling killers. Keep in mind that I had almost 3K hours on xbox and I've been using my controller on PC, So I know what I'm doing (not trying to sound cocky),and as of right now I'm in the purple ranks and the killers tend to 1 hook mori or chase me the whole game and no other survivor. if I pass by a survivor working on a gen they don't even bother to interrupt the gen and just continue to chase. what's up with that? As a former killer main, how can you not interrupt a gen that's almost done and how is it fun chasing 1 person the whole game? And then when the gens done I get smacked with NOED and the killer(s) shake their head as if they did something lmao. I mean I guess it doesn't matter what platform you play on because the toxicity within the game itself will never go away but damn I can't stand people that play like this.

Comments