Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I want a drag Queen

Now im not gay or a drag queen, im not really interested in drag, I've never even watched a full episode of RuPaul, however, after seeing the drag queens in the community play DBD i just think they look.....cool lol.

And i see a lot of people criticising their "we stand with the LGBT community" tweet because a lot of companies do that without in game representation, well name a bigger bolder statement than a drag queen! Will there be Toxic ######### who target them? Yeah but that's on them. We should cater to the ######### to try and avoid their wrath.

I haven't seen Rocky Horror Picture show so i don't know what that persons deal is but even if they're the bad guy i don't think that should exclude them from being a survivor. Or what about putting a queen from the community in the game? (Honestly think this should be done for Paulie Esther too). I don't know i just feel like DBD could use a drag queen. Or Elvira either way

Also while we're on the subject, pretty lady bubba. Make it happen.

Comments