Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Map

Is absolutely stunning . I don't know my way around it yet and it'll probably be months before I "really" know it, but the 2 offerings I burned last night to get there (forget the name of the offering off the top of my head) was well worth the offering slot. Hats off to the devs that were responsible for that map. The attention to detail, colors and just everything is amazing. I wanted to walk around and just look at it all, but I had the blue maniac chasing me around the whole time :) . Freaking awesome folks . Killer and survivor too while I'm at it. Freaking awesome. 

This is not a kiss ass post . This is the truth (my opinion is always the truth ;) ) . 

Comments

• liv071981
    liv071981 Member Posts: 27

I'm with you on this! It is my new favorite map (sorry Haddonfield!). I checked it out in KYF but have only been able to play on it once so far, unfortunately.

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    they did it to anger bad killers lol hiding in abuse is so easy now I can hold a game hostage forever now
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I think they did a great job with it. They seemed to focus more on making areas where you can stealth instead of loop and the color pallet of the map is really nice on the eyes. It's very unique with the japanese style as well.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Love that map got 2k my first map on it
  • Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531

It will hard to top haddonfield but this map is pretty fun in it's own way.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Amazing new map. I'm pretty impressed so far. 
  • chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    Still getting used to it . The bridge, bamboo trees and of course the main house. Good news is both survivor and killer are lost . Really stunning map on so many levels .
  • MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614
    Agree 100%.  I was going to make a pist saying the same thing.  This is the new gold standard for maps that allow good variety of play styles