Five nights at Freddy's chapter

2»

Comments

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    edited October 2019

I think the only way a FNaF chapter could work is if they do a character redesign. Sort of like Bowser from Super Mario games to Smash Bros (they act and seem completely different).

Personally, I think that Springtrap would be the best canidate for a FNaF killer if they were to add one. The others would still be cool, but would stick out like a sore thumb.

I know many people are against the idea, but the potential to make a great killer is there.

EDIT: For those saying that FNaF is jumpscare reliant, there's alot more to the series than what meets the eye.

• picigu9
    picigu9 Member Posts: 50

Oh, I was joking around about how everyone seems to disagree. While I wouldn't mind, some people I know would stop playing the game altogether if they get any of that childplay horror stuff, such as horrible creepypasta characters that people like for whatever reason.

• Kenshiro84
    Kenshiro84 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 26

It's popular enough to warrant being in dbd, but I don't think there would be a way to implement it into the game. The only reason the games get a bad rep is how horrible the community around it is. The same thing happened to Undertale.

• Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

the community WAS bad when it was at its peak because it was popular so ######### latched on to the trend but when it died down the non toxic people stayed becasue they liked and the loud obnoxious trend hoppers left.

• Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

Can this post comment section stop latching onto a franchises identity from 2015?

• Mr_Qwayzar
    Mr_Qwayzar Member Posts: 123

What ive noticed since i first put this idea here is that all the no it gets aren't due to that the game mechanics wouldn't work, but simply because they don't like the franchise. Lol

• itshellbear69
    itshellbear69 Member Posts: 1

So I a big dead by daylight fan I going say this I read 99.9% of post you guys are being silly five nights of freddy maybe a jump scare game but it is a vary big game on it own a lot of people enjoy it if your calling it stupid well you may as well call mike Myers stupid because he just as scary in the movies as a banana u see all his stuff coming not only that but a lot of the mix perks are good a lot of kills have the same perk in the game there are some slight change but not much like the chainsaw kills if ether one touches u with it ability u instantly down and there both gokd at trolling the hook as for being able to sabotage the killer that could be fun a weakness for kills but at the same time a risk for svoirs because u dont know were they they are then adding to the jump scare aspect of the game and be perrty annoying if your. On a gen and u get comfortable with the heart beat because it goes away and comes back all the time

To be honest five nights of freddy is a good ideal because it going not only draw adults to dead by daylight but little kids and sorry to put this way but on console the game is dieing because there not many player so they should be trying to reach out of there comfort zone with killers kinda like they did with legion

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
    edited December 2019

You just change the title to (THREAD DELETED)

and they’ll delete it but what was wrong with your post?

I liked your idea

I'm sorry your post/ creation/ idea was scrutinized and demolished by people who instantly turn things they don’t agree with down.

This is the creations part of the forum you should be allowed without any kind of negative reaction to post something you put your time into.

• FaalSivaas
    FaalSivaas Member Posts: 3

"the community for that game is omega toxic"

clown of the year

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

That comment is really old lmao.

But it's true, can't deny it...

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407

Go to school Jimmy

• NightmareReborn

I'll still always defend this idea, even when nobody else does. There is definitely a lot of valid criticism when it comes to FNaF and its community, but the majority of it seems quite outdated or invalid.

• VortexasA
    VortexasA Member Posts: 40

Sure you can make any killer idea, but I'm thinking of this as legion. Plus I would help create perks or powers, however it may be difficult due to it not being my own.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

Honestly a Five Nights Map would be amazing and unsettling. Giant party pizza place, doors you can open and shut, the animatronics whispering. Maybe the power source is a secondary objective? If you don't keep it replenished it gets dark and the killer can have night vision?

Sounds like a fun idea!

• iamscumqueen101
    iamscumqueen101 Member Posts: 101

It would make the killers even more of a joke not that it's not a interesting idea because it is

• NightmareReborn

If we can't get a FNaF killer in the game, that's perfectly understandable. However, I ATLEAST think that FNaF deserves a map, even if its without a killer or survivor.

• FJSJ_Lunar
    FJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230

Dont be this guy.

• fnaf1987gamer
    fnaf1987gamer Member Posts: 1

I would get the DLC of fnaf, please make it, and make parts of the book series and game series

• Semimatic
    Semimatic Member Posts: 162
    edited January 2020

The only FNaF thing that could truly fit in my opinion is this: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/ek0i0k/finalized_springtrap_the_attraction_concept_kit/ (disregarding some of the perks and whatnot, just in general the theme could). If it's executed like that, I'd for sure buy it and it would make a great fit.

Actual animatronics just walking around? Wouldn't fit. A rotting, sentient, human corpse in a mascot costume who is psychotic and wants to kill you to experiment on your body? Sure.

I think that people just see FNaF and want to stay far away from it, which is perfectly understandable. However, with the uproar on that Reddit post, I think the majority of people would be fine if it was executed like that.

If it's executed similar to that fan concept, I along with a lot of others would love seeing this. It's really just something that people will love if made well and hate if it's not good; that's it. And if someone still continues to hate on the idea when it's out and well made, they would be the minority.

• braix87
    braix87 Member Posts: 1

I feel like they could do something to make it work and make a great killer

• CarnivoreOcean
    CarnivoreOcean Member Posts: 5

After reading a lot of comments on the opinions of the DBD community, I begin to believe that it is this community which is pretty closed-minded about the characters that may appear in this game. Regarding Fnaf, I find that this license does is by no means stupid, or even uninteresting. The original aspect of it, can be a huge plus for DBD (it will change killers with knives), similarly from the point of view of the game, having a machine could bring new ideas of game play, and game design. From the point of view of history, that of Fnaf is filled with mystery, which is the strength of the license. I also find that more relevant than certain stories of killers adapted to film, which are also, or even more stupid than that of Fnaf, and which is almost on a postit. In truth I think that the problem of Fnaf, is equivalent to other modern horror licenses (slender, Scp, ...), the old fans are still stuck on films from the 80s and 90s, snubbing the new ones that they all take for children without taste. I would like to say that compared to this observation, it is the closed-minded people, as certain of this community who are the real children. By dint of snubbing the other licenses because they are not to your liking, you become exactly like the kids you present. Finally, it is not because a license is popular, that necessarily it is ######### (thank you not to brag anymore to like things that others despise).

• CaptainRaider
    CaptainRaider Member Posts: 153

Definitely has yet to actually play the game. I've played over 450+ games and I have NEVER seen a more toxic community than DBD when playing the game. The forums seem better for the most part, even though I'm obviously new here.

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

Too be honest the only character I see coming to the game will be Springtrap due to his skeleton and guts showing and he is the killer of all the children. Other animatronics even though they kill and are haunted seem to friendly. If you use one of the nightmare animatronics then everyone was all the nightmare ones to be in-game. So the only one I would say that will be in-game is Springtrap but still un-likely unless they do some realistic changes to his appearance and maybe have him have some mechanics in fan made games like him sprinting fast at the survivor but can not stop until he rams into something or uses phantom animatronics as illusions and an addon will change the illusion like from Foxy to Freddy.

Overall Springtrap will seem the most likely but they need to make him so much threatening then the simple jumpscares that get you when you lest expect it.

• CarnivoreOcean

I quite agree with you, I think that FNAF could be adapted to the DBD universe, with some changes on the characters. We could see changes made to Springtrap, similar to that made to Freddy, Amanda, or even Ghostface (changes in design, powers, ...). The FNAF license is broad and vague enough that we can do what we want with it. Regarding the killer, I also thought of Springtrap / Scraptrap / Glitchtrap, because he is the main killer of this license, but we could also think of Ennard, or even Golden Freddy (as they are more ambiguous people than other). Even if Springtrap remains, in my opinion, the best choice. Excuse me in advance if there are any vocabulary errors, being French, I sometimes get it wrong in my translation.

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003
    edited April 2020

Exactly right my good o'l chum. Also they could do Spring Trap with withered golden Freddy as a reference to Fred Bears family dinner so its not a single killer. I say withered Golden Freddy since it was the older version then fnaf 1 version aka time line wise and it's has more wear and tear which fits the entity's realm. Also map could be Fazbear Fright but either before the fire or way after so it looks more wrecked and deserted. Also don't worry about English mistakes since I am a person that was taught in english but I still use Grammerly for mistakes all the time XD.

• CarnivoreOcean

Thank you ;)

• BenDavis
    BenDavis Member Posts: 1

To the people who think FNaF wouldn't work in DBD -

• NateyBoi
    NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

No thank you.

• Deadlock
    Deadlock Member Posts: 215

I dont want to advertise my own concepts, but I do have a fnaf chapter concept that would be pretty good in game.

• Personally I think this would be cool but there are a few hurdles, first off they need to make a survivor, then they gotta choose the animatronic, and then will have to choose which map to use from the games or even fnaf security breach, finally they would have to make the character mechanics plus fix bugs and balance issues.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651

id like to see it

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    edited January 2021