This isn’t fair.

desn
desn Member Posts: 13

You can’t say in any spectrum this is good matchmaking. Give me a longer game for a better match up. There isn’t an excuse anymore. This ranking system is BAD..

Comments

• TheWind
    TheWind Member Posts: 59

I think we've all had that happen a lot. Do the best you can. I come up with a goal that isn't the sacrifice like "I'm going to practice the Billy chainsaw". For me this helps me care a lot less when I don't have a chance of hooking survivors.

Plus, even on a total loss, bloodpoints do help a lot. I was surprised at how much having a teachable perk or purple add-on actually changes things.

Either way, the devs have said they're working to fix matchmaking. Do what you can to make the match less stressful even if it means ignoring the hooks or making your own fun.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

you can do it.

the only way you get gud in this game is playing people you cant beat.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Just because theyre higher ranked doesnt mean theyre better. Rank doesnt mean anything.

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576

I do you one better.

Today I got a match against 4 rank 1's as a rank 12.

I think the devs did a pretty good job so far!

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

That's not even much of a difference in DBD. Especially considering how easy it is to hit red ranks as survivor.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,238

I think the 6 rank margin for matchmaking is becoming a bit outdated. 2 years ago this was more or less ok, but anymore there is often a massive experience gap between the average green rank player vs red rank player. We're talking 1000s of hours. I agree with OP, it's not fair. I play in a SWF that plays competitively. When we run into purple or green rank killers during practice, they often leave with maybe 1 or 2 hooks for the entire game.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

Dude, how are you playing with that open window behind you? That glare would bug the ######### out of me.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

I bet you gave that match 5* for fun!

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I had 4 rank 1's at rank 11. Rip.