Rollback?

TheSkyMaid
TheSkyMaid Member Posts: 1

So yesterday I was playing some killer to get BP and before I head to sleep spent 880k on my Steve blood web in order to lv up him trying to get all perks. Today when I log in game I notice that almost all ghastly gateau was missing and some perk that I already max or get was missing too plus some cometics were unequipped or change to another one I dunno what happened never had experienced this its so sad just lose this load of BP all of sudden :c

I play on PC and I'm brazilian so my english is working in progress.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• flawedspecies
    flawedspecies Member Posts: 32

Something similar happened to me. I was leveling Nancy yesterday and got at least level 35 - I remember because I wanted Inner Strength teachable and was disappointed when I found out it was 40. Today I was level 33. I only had about 1200 bloodpoints, so the amount I had used to level a few times just disappeared somehow.

I also noticed that I was missing a few Ghastly Gateaus. I was telling my friends it's a good time to level someone because I had 23 already. Today when I logged in I only had 18. I did use one or two, but I stopped using them when I saw it was bugged.