Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion?

Skatla
Skatla Member Posts: 21

Erm, hello?

Did Legion get some buffs? Since the patch 4.0, i've got Legion in most of my matches, and in most of them, i'm having trouble on dealing with. x-x

Answers

• JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

just for the challenges i guess

• Shaun
    Shaun Member Posts: 28

Legion isn’t all around a bad killer. They get easy first hits, have tracking, fast movement speed, and overcome obstacles easily. Legion WAS bad, but the devs buffed their power a long time ago. However, because their power wasn’t changed like Freddy’s, people still think it’s the same legion long ago. I’m guessing that people are doing the archive challenges and realizing they aren’t bad, therefore they are playing them more... That’s just my speculation though.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

They also got a QOL change very recently. When in fatique after FF you can see the scratchmarks which helps in keeping track on the survivor. Before you saw the scratchmarks after fatique ended causing you to sometimes lose the survivor.

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206

Legion is good against bad teams. If the team is intelligent is easy counterable tho...

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206

if you want a better explanation here is otzdarva's video on all the killers. At 59:43 you find legion and you will understand why he's bad currently.