Bubba Rework (Leatherface)

Options

This post will probably be ignored but I'm willing to spend my precious time to post it here than continuous farming for bloodpoints.

Bubba's Chainsaw Power:

To begin with, Bubba's chainsaw is undeniably simple but deadly power like his counterpart, Hillbilly wherein he continuously swings his chainsaw in front of him 6 times. Here's my suggestion:

1. Chainsaw Swing Rework Version 1- When releasing a fully revved chainsaw, the default makes Bubba swing 6 times with the last swing lunge considered a non-hit (i don't know why for some reason). To change this, when revving the chainsaw, you need to hold down Mouse2 to use it. When he begins with swinging animation, normally you already let go of the mouse2 button but here's the catch, instead of letting bubba swing 6 times, you can swing as many times as you want as long as you hold down mouse 2 (this is similar to Saw Killer: Pig - Crouch Sneak Rush Attack where you hold down Mouse1 to sprint forward). This also helps certain players when they downed a Survivor and instead of waiting for the swinging animation to end, they can end the chainsaw swing themselves by just simply releasing the mouse2 button. Of course taking into account the Tantrum Mode of Bubba when he hits an object is still in place. Although this mode is probably the same as Hillbilly but those precious seconds can be helpful to Bubba players.
  2. Chainsaw Swing Object Hitbox - Every Chainsaw player's dilemma especially for Bubba players since if you hit an object, you'll be punished to a Tantrum Mode and letting the survivor escape you. Adjusting this will be helpful.
  3. Make The Last Chainsaw Swing / Lunge considered "HIT" - I can feel the frustration of Bubba players when they almost hit the Survivor with the last swing / lunge but the game doesn't consider it to be a "HIT". Changing this from non-hit to hit will be helpful.
  4. Chainsaw Rev Gauge Meter - There's a certain weird part when revving the chainsaw. When the player almost hits 100% when revving the chainsaw, the game sometimes cancels it and doesn't register as 100%. Please do something about this.
  5. Rework / Add add-ons - Most of the add-ons are clones of Hillbilly's add-ons and not much difference.

P.S. I usually play the Chainsaw Killers and Hillbilly is still better for an Original Killer than the Licensed Killer - Leatherface.

Comments

• vux_intruder
    vux_intruder Member Posts: 175
    Options

Bubba is so easy to play as, he really doesn’t need to be stronger imo. Every time I play as Bubba I do really well; I don’t see why he would need to be buffed. He needs to be reworked if anything because most people just camp with him to try and chainsaw the person going for the hook save and it’s just annoying to go against unless you have sentient survivors on your team.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

Bubba needs a rework that makes his power useful in chases, not making him a better facecamper.

• Sinner5Gonn4Sin
    Sinner5Gonn4Sin Member Posts: 103
    Options

He's quite easy in general, his mecanics aren't really the more skillbased, I can definitely agree on that.

But he's petty much reduced to be a M1 killer at red ranks until late game unless he's camping, that's the worst part about his actual kit.

• vux_intruder
    vux_intruder Member Posts: 175
    Options

I play well with him at all ranks, there’s times where you can chainsaw and times where you can’t; simple as that. I think the issue with chainsaw killers is that people try to chainsaw every single chance they get.

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495
    Options

I... No. The issue is that he slows down around 80% that's already bad. If a survivor with a brain runs around a simple loop, you're not hitting them. It's like looping Burger King Myers and it also sounds like you haven't run into those types of people or you managed to be up their butt reviving the saw. But that's how it usually goes and when he DOES run he runs back to 115% That's just base, no knife or entity Marks, that's just him. And his Chili addons that don't even work. He's Easy, it doesn't mean he's strong. The power is easy, but not him when it comes to survivors who could easily break him just by running around a few boxes. Oh. Bloodlust also doesn't do anything since you're revving the saw.

• WokeNea
    WokeNea Member Posts: 34
    Options

Honestly anyone who believes bubba doesn't deserve a rework never played against swf that are toxic and loop you want a power that can help in chases not be a 2nd chance or if there is more then one it's just boring not to mention hes super slow

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649
    Options

By that logic no killers need buffs because every killer can m1 survivors.

Bubba desperately needs buffs because he has no chance against decent survivors on a survivorsided map.

• KrazyAce13
    KrazyAce13 Member Posts: 330
    edited June 2020
    Options

Its not that simple of an answer the problem is his base movement speed with the chainsaw is garbage especially not being able to cancel it.