Event flashlights and medkits are too rare

Options

I actually thought about posting this in bugs, because I'm also certain something has gone wrong with how frequently they are suppose to spawn in blood webs.

I've now spent over 2 million blood points and I haven't seen a single flashlight or medkit. If that's not enough to tell you how rare they are I don't know what to say. My friend spent just over a million and eventually got one flashlight.

In any other event items have not been this rare. I doubt I'll see an item before the event is up at this rate. Are there any plans to change this?

Comments

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

I got 3 medkits and no flashlights after spending a little more than a million, but they were P3 lvl 50 bloodwebs, so maybe I get better rarity. And still they are incredibly rare, especially compared to past events.

• kakmieke
    kakmieke Member Posts: 6
    Options

Ah yes I also should have said all my blood webs were at p3 too! The rarity is far too high. I realise I'm slightly more unlucky than others but still, it's crazy.

• ich_häng_mal_rum
    ich_häng_mal_rum Member Posts: 432
    Options

Event items are to rare! Please devs, change it

• cactoidking
    cactoidking Member Posts: 11
    Options

Really hoping this is a bug.

• ss4_link
    ss4_link Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

Apparently I pretty got lucky in comparison to most people with this stuff. I saved and spent roughly 1.4 mill and ended up with 4 of each on my P3-50 Ace. It's pretty stupid that the items are this rare and this luck dependent, given that they've had at least 1 year to plan this event out I can't help but be a little disappointed at these drop rates. No issue finding those cakes though, mmm non-stackable blood points.

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673
    Options

Yes. I spend over 4 million points now and got 5 flashlights from the web and the other 15 from chests and you dont want to know what is needed to get event flashlights as solo player. Theyre way to rare... I have over 60 cakes but I got 5 flashlights... So frustrating