The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which DLC's provide the best content in your opinion?

See, I recently sold a bunch of games for ~ £40/$50, and was planning on picking up some DLC's and some cosmetics. I've already got the Halloween chapter, SAW chapter, Shattered Bloodline, Darkness among us, and curtain call. Alongside them, I've got Cheryl and Yui.

Basically, which dlc/s do you think I should get? (I'm probably gonna at least get Chains of Hate because I love Yeehaw man lmao)

Comments

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

The Stranger Things chapter is a good buy, mainly because it's the only one with 2 survivors, which also have some decent perks to try out! Demi is also a fun and very animalostic killer to try, so it'll offer some good variety.

• FloofyHaru
    FloofyHaru Member Posts: 40

I did actually have the stranger things dlc, had a p3-50 nancy but something went wrong with my psn account and sony couldn't do anything about it, so its probably not a bad idea to pick up that one. Not to mention that steve is, well, steve lmao

• Cabbage
    Cabbage Member Posts: 349

Stranger Things was the best DLC so far. Halloween is also really good because of decisive and the killer perks as well.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

In my opinion I would buy Curtain Call because I love scary Clowns in games, Kate is my favourite survivor and they both have decent perks.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

The Ghostface Chapter and Stranger Things are both my favourites I'd reccomend. Demo because as loud and unstealthy as he is, depsite him trying, is just too fun to play as. Nancy's perk Inner Strength is insanely good. Ghostface is just fun all around. I mostly use him just to mess around with survivors and play Peek-a-Boo over obstacles with them.

• FloofyHaru
    FloofyHaru Member Posts: 40

Ghostface is one of my favourite killers, and was my first P3-50 killer, so he's definitely high on the priorities list. I've never been good at demo and I already have inner strength unlocked (highly underrated perk) but i would be willing to give demo another go if i were to buy the ST chapter

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Cursed legacy. Both characters have great perks, and Oni is very strong.

• CyanideBlaze
    CyanideBlaze Member Posts: 143

My friend recently got me the silent hill one n I gotta say I am enjoying The Executioner.

Granted it's bc HE GOT CAKE

UNF, OUT HERE HOOKIN SURVIVORS LIKE 'DAyUuUMM I WOULDN'T MIND BEIN HOOKED BY ME TOO ZADDY"

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Silent Hill, A lullaby for the dark and Stranger things are my favourites.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

Sounds like a Starship Troopers chapter is overdue XD

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited June 2020

Perkwise I would say Spark of Madness. And doc is also fun to play and pretty viable since rework. Feng depends on your level. Lithe is pretty good in general, the other two are definitely good starting perks for beginners.

From pure killer playstyle I would say Demo (Stranger Things), followed by Ghostface and Deathslinger

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

Stranger Things is probably one of the best chapters they've released. 2 survivors and a really good killer. Demos perks suck but Nancy has a few good ones.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

If you're playing for survivor I suggest getting Spark of Madness cause Feng has some great perks and Doc is fun to play as but if you're looking for killer stuff I highly recommend picking up Leatherface for BBQ and getting Flesh and Mud cause Hag is my killer go to and she's rumored to be one of the killers in the next Tome. Zombie Cowboy is a super fun killer too, I just picked him up recently and Zarina has some interesting perks that could be fun to play around with.