Solo Q

Zane
Zane Member Posts: 75

What are the best perks for solo q? My current build is spine chill, borrowed, We'll make it, and Lithe (my fav exhaustion perk) what changes do you guys think I should make. (that build is very altruistic i don’t know if that is good or bad in solo q)

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

A fun on is bt, ds, deliverance and wglf. Its kind of gross honestly but still fun.

Your build is good, i dont like exhaustion perks myself but to each their own

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433

Best perks imo for solo queue are :

Deliverance, Decisive Strike, Unbreakable and Bond (or Inner Strength)

• Zane
    Zane Member Posts: 75

Yeah but if you get hooked first there goes the deliverance

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2020

It's more in your control to avoid getting hooked first. I'm able to use deliverance in 90% of my games. And it gives too many moments like these.

https://youtu.be/Z1szX_hNKBc

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

For Solo Q I would always run Kindred. The information that it gives is so strong. It really gives players the Information that they need in solo Q.

Then I would go for something like Bond/Inner Strength, Sprint Burst and maybe Deliverance/DStrike/Unbreakable.

It really depends on the MM. Somezimes you get Rank 1 mates and sometimes the MM gives you Rank 4-7.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I take Empathy because it gives you a lot of information you need in solo q. When you need healing you can find injured survivor to heal each other. Most of the time you can see if Killer is busy with someone and where it is exactly. I personally like it much more than spine chill as information perk.

I also use sprint instead of DH to cover distance faster.

DS for safety because I get tunneled in 2 of 3 games.

And BT to ensure safe rescue even if Killer at "close patroling".

This build helps me to survive 1 of 10 games, I really like it.

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

I’m having a lot of fun with: borrowed time, dance with me, lithe, quick and quiet. Sometimes I will swap out BT for iron will for the ultimate stealth escape build lol.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

Iron Will, SB, DS and the 4th perk is a wild card.

Dedicated servers at their finest...

Nice escape, though.

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

ignore Deliverence its chances to get it not active are extremely high and its game changing aspects are not that great. Not an very impactful perk.

Kindred, Bond are very good solo q perks. Solos don't have any good coordination everything they do is guessing and guess what? You're not god you will guess many things wrong.

Inner Strenght, doing 2 objective for the price of 1. Consistence heal time, fast heal time and you avoid. Having a selfheal perk that has some gameplay and is actual good is pretty important. Especially if you like doing dulls.

Borrowed Time, Unbreakable, Decisive Strike, I would prefer Borrowed Time. It's like a DS for the unhooked multiple times for everyone. The unhooked can also take a hit for you if needed. Some killer are pretty hard bc of their campy gameplay and having a perk that makes it possible to keep the midgame alive is not a bad choice at all.

If you ask me: don't start running exhaustion perks. Most people running it got used to them so they do many mistakes in their chases they don't need to fix. If you become a good chaser you don't need exhaustion perks at all. Your average chase time is pretty much the same. As a survivor you can learn how to chase perfectly, but not how to know what people are doing or giving them the protection of BT just by skill.

• uBoluCha
    uBoluCha Member Posts: 121

Kindred/bond, autodidact, IS, OoO

• JnnsMu
    JnnsMu Member Posts: 249

When I'm playing alone, I like to have some way of getting healed. Options for this are Self Care (maybe take Resilience and Botany Knowledge as well so it doesn't take ages), Bond, Empathy, Kindred. I have recently also really liked Blood Pact. It gives you a way to get healed without wasting too much time since you get the Haste effect to get to a gen afterwards. It also gives you an ally that you can play with somewhat coordinated and wether it's a cute noob or an awesome veteran, it's always neat to have that kind of connection.

I also really like the Resilience + Spine Chill build. It makes Jungle Gyms and Longwalls even more broken than they already are and it actually makes LT walls pretty strong. The recent vaulting fixes also just made this build stronger.

Iron Will is also a very strong (some say the strongest) survivor perk and I would put it in whenever you have at least one perk that you could do without. You might also wanna consider what survivor you are playing: Iron Will is significantly more important on Meg and Jane than it is on Ace and Kate for example.

Other than that, Decisive Strike and Unbreakable is always a cool combo.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

Dance with me and Lithe make for a great combo! You get 150% speed boost for 3 seconds and you leave no scratch marks. It's a great way to juke killers!

The other two solo perks I would go with would be Spine Chill and Kindred. Spine chill lets you know when they're getting close even on stealth killers, and kindred is a great informational perk that will let you see the Killer when they hook survivors, and vice-versa for your teammates if you are on the hook.

If you want to be sure that you're always able to heal yourself though, you might want to go with self-care since sometimes it can be hard to find your teammates.