Up To Date Killer Tier List

Comments

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Purely speed and map pressure. Both rely heavily on their best add-ons but wraith edges it due to speed traversing the map and how his ability can help him in chase. As @Dwight_Fairfield says if his reveal wasn't broken he would be below wraith. Sometimes you get revealed too easily, other times you can't.

Bubba is really really strong just not enough people know it.

He is B tier, don'tthink too many will argue that he's A tier. It's just compared to the other B tier killers he is the lowest in my opinion.

Expect the fake since that's his strongest tool. If he misses a shot at a loop then drop the pallet or vault a window. This way your forcing him to hit a tougher shot or break the pallet which gives you distance. Also use dead hard, helps a lot.

Sorry mate that can't be done. Each tile and map makes too big of a difference for the killer. Shorter loops suit Freddy but longer ones may suit Bubba. Short walls help Huntress and Plague but taller ones help hide the killers who are smaller like Legion and Pig. Spirit to me is the best to deal with the structures and maps she is given.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

My tier list but based on how cool their animations after hitting survivors are

• TerrorTrooper
    TerrorTrooper Member Posts: 94

Thanks for the tip vs pyramid head 😀

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Here's my tier list based on personal experience, viability in red ranks in relation to all known factors and just what i've seen from all sides of the game

*Wraith meant to be B tier. image is for some reason not included.

S tier : consistent 4k's if your skilled enough/have good general killer knowledge, with few mistakes on survivors parts.

A tier : Very viable, though if you make mistakes, survivors can capitilize on them (oni's here due to weak early game which can be exploited)

B tier : Servicable and what i deem incredibly fair. can get 4k's, can get 0k's up to player skill, survivor mistakes and maps. 50/50 matches usually. trapper could be placed in C tier, however whilst he is very reliant on a lot of factors, still can usually achieve this spot.

C tier : can 4k but difficult without relying on specifc setups. killers in this category could use some slight adjustment/tweaking, but are in a decent spot only overshadowed by killers above. Myers could be higher with certain builds, but he's still effectively an m1 killer for the most part, with a very very weak potential early game, even taking a longer amount of time to check his first generator. Demo without rat liver despite his map pressure and shred can quite easily be looped due to his large size and predictablity. If your good with these its a "Watch out" kinda situation, but all round not as good as anyone above except maybe trapper.

D tier : Reliant on a number of factors going in your favour, but not all round bad. Just tough to use effectively without a ton of skill. legion/clown could fit here, but i've placed him lower for a few reasons. killers in this tier need some adjustment/help.

E/F tier : Reliant on survivor mistakes for the most part. a rank 1 team will decimate these lads, let alone a rank 5 swf. certain builds/playstyles can push them up way higher then E/F but they shouldn't have to be reliant on these things to be effective. are in some serious need of addon adjustment and overall help. Legion as an example :. getting an early first hit doesn't matter if survivors know how to play injured or you just straight up get a bad map. Survivors playing poorly or too altrusiticly around bubba will regret it seconds later with his slight chase pressure from getting rid of pallets, and clowns just... clown. despite the recent buff which has improved him a ton from where he was, all he has is chase ability with no map pressure. he has no ability to slow down gens outside of perks, and goes from chase to chase slowly. his redhead pinky finger addon buffs him to around B tier, but as this is an ultra rare addon, harder to land then billys chainsaw, and not always an effective option i've left him in the "get help tier". none of these are objectively bad, they just need adjustment/help in order to be competetive at all levels of play.

This tier list isn't to point out bad killers. any killer can effectively 4k. just anyone above or at B tier can do so semi consistently with the right setup/player at the helm. any other, struggles a bit more and is reliant on certain builds, playstyles, factors or player mistakes, where survivors will punish you heavily for your own.

• CashelP14

Yea the Myers one could be swapped if I made the list on another day tbh. I based it more off how long getting tiered up can take which with some games takes way too long. Ghostfaces is another where his exposed is definitely good but without his recovery add-ons this takes way too long to regain. Base Billy wouldn't out class her for me due to how long the chainsaw takes but with add-ons he could be above her.

Ow my chest..

How about you change your opinion to my opinion then we can celebrate by playing as Meg 😂

I'd be shocked if someone didn't fully disagree with the list so I respect it lol

I nearly read DH as PH there lol would've been a really weird reply.

When you say swarm him, does that mean you run STBFL? His ADS is ridiculously fast which is probably his biggest plus. Dead hard annoys me on him because any time you shot at more than 8m distance you can see the shot hit survivors, but they somehow dead harded.

I'm just shocked with this tier list that I didn't get completely slated for Oni being lowest of A tier lol

• MadBoy_
    MadBoy_ Member Posts: 6

I honestly think that bubba needs a bit of chainsaw speed buff before he can stay up there. In my opinion he's too slow when he attacks, considering that he also slows down while charging his chainsaw.

• CashelP14

Bring PWYF and Nemesis and you'll have the extra speed you need.

I wouldn't say if everyone knew how to play a killer to his fullest he wouldn't be so high. I'd actually say that would make everyone extremely high. Probably all A tier tbh.

The thing about Trapper was that his power is completely countered by object and the time to set traps takes too long. For me a longer chase for Bubba pretty much guarantees the next chase will end extremely quickly.

I can admit that since I know how to play him well that could've been why he may be slightly higher than Doctor and Oni but I designed the tier list based off people knowing how to play the character decently. For example I know I'm not a great Doctor but I can 4k pretty easily against most teams bar a swf. Same with Oni and Huntress.

Deathslinger was a tough one. He was one of the last people I put into a tier. I looked at everyone and thought he wasn't better than some. In particular Legion I thought was better than him. I felt like Legion was High C tier but I didn't want to put Deathslinger above them.

I respect you too mate. The great Bubba has blessed our conversations lol

• CashelP14

May the great Bubba guide you through the sweats 😂

• HeshNeedsCandy
    HeshNeedsCandy Member Posts: 7

* -"The killer is using their best perks."-

.... You need to define exact perks. "Best" is subjective. Please list the exact perks that you have in mind if you want to be so strict about your own criteria. You might as well have not written this line, cuz without the perks it's the same to anyone that isn't you

* -"The killer is using grey/no add-ons. This doesn't include extremely strong greys like huntress's exhaustion add-on."*

.... Which is it, none, or brown? (Get your monitor colors checked btw). This is a big one. Add ons shift the killer powers immensely. Something you clearly tried to acknowledge but you left this rule too open ended. And AGAIN, didn't list a single add-on tied to a single killer. Again, you might as well have not bothered telling us this, cuz you didn't list who is using what. Please list the add-ons that you have in mind and what killer they pertain to. Without that, it's not useful to anyone who isn't you.

*-"The reason for these rules is just so you understand my mindset"*

... It's at this exact line that I begin thinking you're just f*&king with us. Are you joking? No really.. right after you waste time explaining things you didn't explain.

And dude, low a, high a, low b.... ######### man. What is that. No one says that. You can use a letter once, you are permitted to use a double like SS but dude.... You spent, some, time out of your day to present your thoughts. But you didn't consider the format of information that you threw out into space for others to pick up...

Throw it all out. Start over.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

Id put nurse in high maybe even low a tier. Her bugs and ability to catch on anything shouldnt be ignored

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited June 2020

Still waiting for people to put hag above nurse in these tier lists but overall it looks fine. Legion, and ghost face should be higher but as with wraith they are very addon dependant and it did specify the lowest addons. Clown imo should definitely be higher but as for where I'm not sure yet. Been finding him to be almost like a setup killer, forcing so many pallet drops that he's nearly garenteed to win if he has enough slowdown perks to keep things in line and he doesn't need to actually break many pallets so can wait till he has pressure to declare the map a deadzone.

• OracleOfFilm
    OracleOfFilm Member Posts: 11

Politely going to defend Trapper. I find his traps invaluable in stopping and slowing survivors. Their progress with unhooking, repairing and general travel is slowed due to them looking for traps. And placing a trap under a window or pallet is an old move, but still works gloriously if you put pressure on survivors.

• CashelP14

If you wanted to f*ck me you should've bought me dinner first 😂 it's funny how everyone else understood what I meant with this except you. But I'll explain everything quite easily for you now 😉

Well I had to specify the killer uses perks since that makes a massive difference in these lists. I had to say best perks so someone wouldn't say "How isn't lightborn, monstrous shrine, zenshi tactics and mind breaker Clown not F tier". Also I didn't specify the exact best perks because no one exactly agrees on a killers best build.

For me Bubba uses PWYF (Play With Your Food), Nemesis, BBQ (Barbecue and Chili) and PGTW (Pop Goes The Weasel). However I've seen recently that tru3talent thinks Ruin and Surveillance is better than PGTW and BBQ. The thing is everyone understands when they are ranking Bubba on his ability (except you maybe) that he needs PWYF and Nemesis. So I hope that explains why I didn't want to specify exact perks.

I always called them grey add-ons, once again everyone understood what I meant except you. I said grey add-ons because most killers will have plenty of them and they won't break the balance of the killer. Back to Bubba for the example. I use Spark Plug and Vegetable Oil when I play Bubba, these help him slightly but not enough to bump him up a tier.

How many people who have done tier lists explains the exact builds and add-ons they are using? Very very few. I did for mine to help people understand the way I was thinking.

Well I said High and Low tier and if you don't like it then go watch someone else's tier list online (their is quite a few). This is my tier list so I wanted to do it my way. If I just had S, A, B, C then each tier would be overloaded. If I decided to spread the tiers out more to include D and F tiers then killers like Trapper and Clown wouldn't be in their correct tier. High and Low tiers help to show how diverse each tier can be.

So I'm happy you spent, some, time out of your day to read this. Hope you stay safe and enjoy the rest of it 😉

• CashelP14

This is something I was thinking about. I was almost going to put her top of high A tier but I felt like she didn't belong besides the rest of that tier.

I've also really been enjoying Clown recently with his new change. C tier is a good place for him since people seemed to label him D/F tier for a very long time. Ghostface is also feel is add-on dependent with the recovery add-ons. Legion I also really enjoy playing, such a chill killer to play.

• CashelP14

I will admit I hate facing trapper. The thing is his ability is countered by too many perks for me. I still fall for the window traps so maybe he's SS tier lol

I'm sorry Oni chan, please forgive me 😥 you as an Oni main can probably get your power extremely quick. My problem is I think some survivors will make it hard to get those early hits to earn your power, which can waste a lot of time. If I admit Oni has the best smile in the game would you forgive me?

• HeshNeedsCandy

Everyone else understood but me? Well what about the first guy who replied? Also, all these other comments... thats just from page 1...

You don't need to make things easy for me. You need to make clear to everyone what is going on in your head. We can't read your mind. It's just called due diligence man. I'm totally down with you wanting to share your thoughts, but damnit man you gotta finish transmitting them. Then we can have a proper discussion. Peace my dude.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386042/#Comment_1386042

Someone other than me, most noteworthy, The very first reply in your thread, questioning what perks you had in mind.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386047/#Comment_1386047

Someone other than me disagrees with the chosen tier identifiers.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386084/#Comment_1386084

Someone other than me curious about why Freddy was placed where he was. Something more data would likely have aided. Instead of wasting a ping back and forth asking then answering, poster could have just provided criticism initially.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386295/#Comment_1386295 Poster expresses out of alignment with your TOP PICKS due to consideration of basic addons.  We have no idea if you play any of the killers they called out with addons or not.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386380/#Comment_1386380 Poster could have had a more meaningful bit of input, seemed like they wanted to show more enthusiasm i gather.  But there wasnt a loadout specified to begin with, and so too they left an equally pointless comment.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386386/#Comment_1386386 This guy is BEGGING to talk about loadouts man.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386412/#Comment_1386412 Adds input but is pretty hollow... they could haved used the loadout you had in mind to spark up a proper reply.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386458/#Comment_1386458 Another person that seems itching to say something!  But had no inspiration.  Hollow comment.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386468/#Comment_1386468 another one

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1386941/#Comment_1386941 This guy is really asking for some loadout detail for trapper, he didnt say the words but this is def him asking you.

• CashelP14

Your very selective on what you read from these lol first off I pretty much answered everyone's questions from the comments you've shown. It's not easy replying to this many people.

Every single one relating to "perks I've had in mind" pretty much relates to Bubba's placement. Funny part is they seem to know the exact 2 perks that I mentioned to you earlier, and I didn't even need to tell them.

Everyone who mentioned the High/Low parts of the tier list I explained why I did this. They didn't complain about it like you, they just asked why I did it that way. Some didn't even care about the High/Low tiers and just joined in.

The one relating to basic add-ons had to do with Spirit, Nurse and Freddy. I stated I don't think the common add-ons make much of a difference and that stays true. I think with common add-ons or not Spirit and Nurse are both better than Freddy. Even basic Billy in my opinion is better than Freddy. With common add-ons or without add-ons I also still see Myers as better than Ghostface.

All you came into this discussion to do was complain. If this tier list isn't too your liking you can watch many other tier lists online, who do it differently to me. Sadly for you this is the last bit of attention I'll be giving you. Send your reply to this since I know you'll be BEGGING for the last word but I'm leaving our mini chapter here. Have fun and stay safe out in the fog 🙂

• Atade
    Atade Member Posts: 4

Here's my list. Some killers with their best perks may be better than others but I have made the list from my experience as a killer, with no perks/addons equipped and against red rank survivors.

• CashelP14

Hey that's your opinion mate. The thing I'd say is the Pig without perks is better than some of the rest without perks. Her bear traps are a very good slowdown tool which most of these killers don't have. I'm just happy you didn't put Bubba in the bottom 3 like most people do lol

• Atade
    Atade Member Posts: 4

Sure. That's my opinion. I have not referred to yours at any time x) Everyone has their own

• CashelP14

Yep. Some people find certain killers harder than others lol I personally struggle more with Trapper than I do Nurse

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,714

It's rather fair criticism actually. I don't think the guy is trying to be an ######### or overly complain here. You could have presented your initial post better as before I started reading through and seeing you were actually commenting I thought this was another "Here's my tier list k thx bye" post. God knows not everyone is going to read though everything, especially with it getting longer and longer so having a more thorough initial post would only help things.

As to the actual post itself I can respect your opinion as it is just that however I personally disagree with how you place Bubba. I disagree with quite a few place but he's probably the biggest. You say you do great in red ranks with him and I believe you. You are devotion 9 and at that level you probably school almost every group you play as killer. I'm only devotion 4 and I win nearly every match unless I play a killer I don't know like Spirit or Nurse and even then I'll still win if the survivors are silly. Someone with over twice my experience and I can only imagine that unless you're facing higher tier groups you'll have no issues winning no matter what build you use.

In one of your posts I think you mentioned any killer would be elevated to higher ranks the more you play them simply because you have more experience with them and I agree. This is why I think you have Bubba so high in the first place. Not because you main him per se but because you do play him with good results and have so much general experience with the game that I think you are artificially inflating him higher on the list.

Even with the PWYF combo which is about the only good combo he has (which personally I don't think a killer's tier should be based on a single layout but this is your list so that's fine ^_^) it shouldn't work on "good" survivors in the first place. Whenever I see a Bubba the first thing I look for is obsession change and from there I know to drop pallets early like the killer has Spirit Fury. The obsession should disappear so as not to feed Bubba anymore and after he gets that initial down with PWYF Bubba will have some faster pallets then normal but otherwise will have pretty much nothing. Faster pallets doesn't mean that much as well otherwise Clown would be higher and the instadown without any stacks is rather difficult against people that can actually play.

It's not like you can surprise someone else either as you only need the obsession to change one time and everyone should know what's going on and play properly. I don't know what you consider good groups in the first place but if you're playing Bubba and after one obsession change people aren't dropping pallets early then I don't think the group should be considered good or even paying attention.

Once again I'll also reiterate, the fact you do well with him I don't think means all that much for a tier list simply because you would probably do well with him perkless and using speed limiter in the majority of games. As an example I'm trash at Spirit/Nurse and can rarely get a kill yet I would never place them in low tier just as with PWYF Bubba I could win every game yet I wouldn't place him even close to high tier.

This is your list and I'm not trying to change your mind or anything, just offering up my opinion on your opinion. ^_^

• HeshNeedsCandy

Selective? Homie what. I asked you to just explain what you mean. Then when I did you spoke for everyone and said they all get it and I don't.

The fact that THE VERY FIRST reply to your thread was questioning loadout is really all you should have needed to be like, you know, I think this is a valid point.

I'm really trying to get into a discussion here but you left too much open ended. I have an incredibly reasonable request; please finish what you started instead of this petty bickering. You should never presume you know everything it what everyone are thinking. Super unhealthy for mental health my guy.

Oh man.. Selective though!? Selective? Dude I might as well have linked you the entire first page, there are so many. I even said that for all of our sake I just stopped on page one cuz I think when it's practically every comment then the point has been made.

Where do you frigging get this from. Take the criticism dude. Are you gonna provide the details, or flex on some pride, speak for everyone, and continue to believe they are understanding you.

Cuz like, you refuse to read the signs I suppose it's actually necessary to explain; Of the comments that I didn't link, that's cuz it was just irrelevant posts that didn't even take your post to mind.. like "nah I think this killer is better".

You opened this floor, do you want to discuss this properly with some purpose, or bicker with me. Can we just like move on from getting off on the wrong foot. Please just finish what you started, you wanted to base it on perks or maybe add-ons, say which ones. It's a perfectly reasonable request.

• CashelP14

You read his last part "throw it all out. Start over" yea this guy isn't trying to complain over nothing lol

I respect the talk over Bubba though. You've presented it in a good way that we can have a good discussion over it. I only started playing Bubba about 2 months ago and I was quite surprised how well I've done with him. He was someone I wasn't expecting to be as strong as he was.

The reason I put him so high was purely based off how good he can be if played you play him decently. I've played the game enough to also know when a team is bad, average or good. I'm surprised with how many good teams I've beaten with keys and map offerings as Bubba. I actually made a post in the gameplay guide contest on how to make Bubba A tier killer.

I looked at snowball potential, chase ending potential and map pressure. Maybe other categories but at this moment I can't remember lol

Sorry if my reply isn't great mate. Having a few drinks with my mates so I hope this made sense.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

id switch Deathslinger and Bubba (but put deathslinger in front of Doctor and Pyramid head, and put bubba in front of trapper), then move oni to high A tier (in front of Freddy), then move Freddy behind huntress

• CashelP14

Respect the love Deathslinger. I knew Bubba was going to be the controversial choice lol the only reason I put Oni so low is because of how survivors can stop him getting his ability. If he guaranteed got his power over time, without hitting a survivor I would've placed him higher.

• f1uffykins
    f1uffykins Member Posts: 77
    edited June 2020

My unbiased opinion

• Fran1994
    Fran1994 Member Posts: 64

@CashelP14 i have to make a precisation.

Your list is very accurate, but is susceptible to fram rate drops.

Let me explain better: if i played on a good working pc, with 60 stable fps and no drops, then i would 1000000000% agree with you my man. BUT, many of us play on pc's with low specs, ps/xbox/switch, or even (my case) mobile. A drop in fps is way more dangerous for a killer. Sometimes, on my phone, the game freezes for 1/2 whopping seconds (i got an high spec phone and a stable network) and on YouTube footages of ps4 gamers (not sure about ps4 pro or even xbox one x) i saw this is a common problem, despite being less severe.

I dearly love nurse, she's my favorite and i won't give up on playing her even on phone, but even with the add on that tells you where you land with your Blink is so easy to miss the target...

Geez guys, she's S tier on pc, but high to low A on other platforms.

Same applies to huntress and clown. They fall apart on unstable fps systems

• CashelP14

Hey I respect that. Frame rate really does make a massive difference and so does sensitivity. I tried to make my list all inclusive but that obviously comes with this problem. I didn't think about this enough when I made the list so I probably should've dropped Nurse to High A.

Even killers like Bubba have problems from frame rate drops. I know when I'm running right behind someone revving the chainsaw the game lags a bit. When it came to Nurse I asked my mate about how she is since he plays her a lot on console. He said that she was S tier so I went with him a bit on that.

• CashelP14

What rank are you and Devotion? Just a few that in my opinion is extremely surprising to see.

Also the great Bubba is saddened by your lack of faith in him.

• Fran1994
    Fran1994 Member Posts: 64

I also heard that the pc version of the game can have some fps drops on high spec pcs and with a good internet connection. This is a real problem to all of us.

And this is a problem that does not influence all the killers. Let's say spirit, wrath, trapper, shape etc etc... They mainly rely on passive pressure (placing traps, jumping around the map revealing high terror radius suddenly to force survivors to make mistakes, stalking, uncloacking...) But, to them, a 0.3-0.5 s freeze time is not so severe than It may be to a nurse who's charging her Blink, it may be the difference between a precise close chain blink and finishing on the other side of a building, having to suffer staggering and blink recharge time, and lose line of sight.

Also, our good friend billy could suffer, because of his chainsaw Dash attack. He has the chance to adjust his direction a little bit while going on, but if he fails bc of lag or a simple fps drop, he could end up on the other side of the map.

Now that i think about it, also Piramid head could have a bad time because of the ranged attack

• Thypari
    Thypari Member Posts: 67

I wish they would change Legion. The better your feral strike combo the better he gets at 1on1s. Like give him stacks for each combo e.g. hitting 3 people in a single feral strike run = X stacks. And with each Stack the bleed out timer will reduce by 2x number of stacks when hitting a target that's already bleeding out, so after getting some combos he can now feral strike effectively 1on1.

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
  • f1uffykins

I'm a rank 2 killer and a freddy main and mine was not supposed to be serious

• CashelP14

That's fair mate. I'm happy as a freddy main your doing well enough with him that you think he's S tier.

Although Bubba is still saddened.

• BloodMoneyMerc
    BloodMoneyMerc Member Posts: 477

You lost me when you put Myers over Ghost Face. Also, I feel Wraith deserves more love. Based on your grading logic, Bubba should be lower because he is very weak without good add-ons. If you are running Bubba with PWYF/Nemesis I can maybe understand him not being in the worst tier, but he's definitely not that high (unless you're a PS4 user). And I think you're giving Pyramid Head a little too much credit. He is good, but not great.

• CashelP14

Myers is higher because I think he has better snowball potential and the lunge in tier 3 is godly. Ghostface can instadown 1 survivor, but that doesn't give him any snowball effect.

Most people agree Wraith is B tier. I just couldn't put him higher than the rest. He's only above Ghostface because of his movement speed while invisible and his reappearance movement speed.

Not gonna lie if I included his best add-ons I'd be putting him high A. I've been using his grey add-ons for the past month and have only lost 2 games. 1 was me playing trash on Badham 1 and the other was a few days ago. Was pretty drunk and decided to play Bubba at 3 in the morning, then I got a swf who brought Haddonfield 😂. Just happy I got 1 kill that game. I don't get why Ps4 makes a big difference?

Pyramid Head would be lower if he wasn't able to avoid DS/BT. Also his final judgement saves so much time. The main reason he's so high is his ability fake. You can fake his ability so easily and it gets you easy hits the whole time. Also tormenting pallets can get you free hits also.

Thanks for the comment mate. I hope I explained my choices well enough here.

• BloodMoneyMerc
    BloodMoneyMerc Member Posts: 477

Fair points. Myers has better snowball than Ghost Face, but I just feel as a whole Ghost Face has the superior stalk mechanic. Plus he can deactivate his TR practically whenever he wants, which makes him superior in the Stealth category as well. In the end, I guess it comes down to preference & playstyle.

As for LF, on PS4/Xbox he is just super easy to control & is the most controller-friendly killer. I give him credit that he can dominate certain teams, but in most cases I come across survivors will know how to force him to M1 rather than chainsaw.

Pyramid Head is kind of a tricky situation because he is so new. He can appear strong since not many people know how to counter him, & I think that given a month or so into the future people will begin to understand his counterplay better. Or it could be the opposite in that killers learn a stronger way of playing him, making him better than he currently is. I put him around the middle of the bunch for killers, around like Plague level.

• Claudette_Baguette
    Claudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567

Deathslinger C? You must be really bad at aiming then.

• CashelP14

It just shows how well the killers are designed that no two people will ever agree on how good every killer is. For me snowball is always so important in a killer. A bad game can turn into a 4k with good snow balling. If he wasn't so reliant on the recovery add-ons I may have put him bigger.

I find once you get a stack of PWYF survivors can't pre drop pallets. His biggest weakness is windows but if you know where they are you can force survivors away from them.

I've now played 60 games as PH (know this because of the amount of offerings I've used). People are already figuring out his counter; drop the pallet early and force the harder shots. If he breaks the pallet then you get good distance. If he didn't have final judgement and the cages then I'd agree he's near Plague/Demo.

• CashelP14

Yea I'm terrible at aiming. Once I used his spear and I accidentally hit sub-zero, now people think I'm scorpion lol

In all seriousness I just don't think he can apply the same pressure as the other killers. His terror radius being small helps a lot but I think him being slower, and the fact if a pallet is dropped he can't really get a down is why I place him so low.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

At low ranks, Nurse is a garunteed escape. Trapper is C with no add ons, but with trapper bag he is very high. I basement partied 4 rank 9-11's in around 7 minutes on Azarov's and im a rank 18 killer.

• Zaitsev

I agree with almost everything. However, Ghostface is too low. He does everything Myers does, but better. Ghostface is better than Plague

• CashelP14

Yea at low ranks no one knows how to play her. That's why the list is designed around high level killers against good survivors.

I'm surprised so many people have Ghostface above Myers. I always felt he couldn't snowball, didn't have as good of a lunge and was too over reliant on add-ons. Maybe I should play them both add-onless when I'm done with PH.

• Zaitsev

Ghostface has on demand stealth thats difficult to be broken out of. No movement speed penalty while stealthed unless you crouch. Its easier to stalk someone to exposed, or just get an easy first hit. Myers is still a good killer, but Ghostface is stronger in the early game, which allows him to take control of the game faster than Myers can.

• CashelP14

Funny the early game pressure is why I put Plague ahead of Myers. Myers takes time to get the ability but he's extremely strong when he gets it for me. Ghostface is broken but it can happen both ways. Sometimes he gets revealed when he's completely hidden. Also just looking around you can accidentally start revealing him which then tells you where he's at.

• f1uffykins

Honestly bubba needs a buff but he does carry a clutch perk in bbq and chilli, and in my opinion the worst killer is pig because she has no consistency and her abilities are hard to use.

• f1uffykins

Deathslinger is the worst range killer, huntress is superior in range, pyramid head can disable pallets, deathslinger has to pray for open feild or they both are close to a window.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

TO be honest I think there will never be an exact tierlist, like on some note I do disagree with your opinions (no offense) but I understand, like I would say clown is higher mostly because I'm very good at him or have huntress lower cause of her stupid terror radius humming for example, but your entitled to your opinion and I respect that.