NateyBoi
NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

Welcome back to This Or That.

so, LeatherFace or Hillbilly?

Comments

• 1anioh
    1anioh Member Posts: 62
    Options

Bubba. For no other reason than I love my large frightened son.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

I think Leatherface is fine, his add -ons aren't anything special but he's probably next strongest to Michael they both can perform instant down's.Some one who is a Leatherface main, may tell you different. Every killer takes some time to get comfortable with and to master Leatherface isn't easy. I use to play with alot and was rank 9 with him,this was maybe 2 years ago but he was in ok spot,they've buffed his add-ons and changed his tantrum momentum a little.You can get a 4K with out perks but gen speed with out ruin is another issue.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

I personally think Leatherface is quite weak, but he is king at camping. Just awful design in general, though I can't really blame the devs for desinging him like that.

Hillbilly is so, so much stronger though.

• Easilyshot
    Easilyshot Member Posts: 11
    Options

I enjoy hillbilly, but if you stop the charge too early you get nothing of a chainsaw hit, but with Bubba I've watch people get hit from his tantrums which is just funny. And Bubba is like a shot gun at point blank only. Billy fun factor for me is like a sniper shot, put in speedster add-on and charge the map, love the deer in the headlight looks. But the tantrum kills trumps billy for me.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Billy

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    Options

Very true. Once the chainsaw is going it's incredibly hard to juke Leatherface! But the downfall is you have to practically be up someone's ass because of how slow Leatherface moves while revving up the chainsaw.

• DeathBeam
    DeathBeam Member Posts: 259
    Options

Billy because he's a top 5 killer. However I prefer using Leatherface so I can just facecamp instead.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    Options

I know it's incredibly easy to face camp with Leatherface, but personally I hate doing that only because of the pitiful amount of blood points you'll get for doing nothing (and just sitting there isn't exactly a lot of fun either). And smart survivors will easily knockout close to, if not all the gens while you're sitting there by the hook.

Proximity camping I can understand, but straight up face camping I can not.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    Options

Hillbilly is an all around good killer that can be run with multiple different playstyles. Leatherface is mediocre unless running a very specific build in which case he basically becomes a Hillbilly with slighly better chase potential, but no map presence. Considering map presence is king in this game, Hillbilly is better.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    Options

Oh this is what this about, yeah hands down Billy is king of the map and way stronger then Leatherface, even in chase you don't lose as much time with Billy as you do with Leatherface.Now in general I would put Leatherface on the C tier because of his Instant down's but his chase is awful.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

I prefer to hunt, so Hillbilly. Having the mobility to move around the map and pallet baits wjth the saw make him feel better to me. That and accidental snipes are HILARIOUS.

I hate them both, but Hillbilly feels more like an actual killer.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Personally I enjoy playing Leatherface more than Billy. Even if Billy wasn't bugged, I just don't like him.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Bubba. More satisfying to win with for me. Also I just love shouting Boooooobbbbbaaaaa!!! When I play as him.

Also when youd having a drink for every chainsaw he is even more fun lol

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    Options

I love Billy. Zooming around the map wreaking havoc.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Billy is much better since Bubba along with Clown is the worst killer in the game. But I like Bubba more.

• SewerSwans
    SewerSwans Member Posts: 147
    Options

A Billy is equally impossible to juke. Great Billies pretty much do not miss backrevs.

• Chloan
    Chloan Member Posts: 91
    Options

Billy. Just one word: "curves".

• SewerSwans
    SewerSwans Member Posts: 147
    Options

A Billy is equally impossible to juke. Great Billies pretty much do not miss backrevs.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    Options

I know, If they boosted his chainsaw speed he'd be to OP because he's pretty quick and they can't slow him down because of his range he'd be completely broken.Id probably perfer if his tantrums wasn't a locked in mechanic though ,to have more freedom with it could get you a down if a survivor is watching near by or if you bump into something during the chase you can still continue by at a slower speed.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options

I like playing Leatherface more than the Hillbilly, but I think the Hillbilly is stronger in most ways.

• Jahoyhoy_97
    Jahoyhoy_97 Member Posts: 12
    Options

I'd say bubba is a very powerful killer if ran with the right perks and addons. But billy has a major upper hand in the fact that he has a relentless amount of map pressure and endless potential when it comes to juking into curves. Just the fact that he can cut around corners like butter puts him in the top 5 killers. Not to mention his addons are brutal af. Not to say bubba can't do that either, but map pressure is literally everything in dbd.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

LF is not even close to myers. He doesn't have to charge his instadown (if he is T3) AND he got increased lunge.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options

Billy is stronger for obvious reasons and I can see why he would be more enjoyable (I mean who doesn't like zooming around the map at sonic speed?) but I'mma pick Bubba just because he's a precious boi.

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317
    Options

Leatherface with Franklin's

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    Options

He's a powerful killer and can knock down multiple survivor's if there grouped up.Im only comparing their ability to Insta down, in this case Ghostface, Leatherface, and Michael Myers would be the most powerful in that category.That also makes him more powerful than Michael in away because he doesn't have to fill a meter.With the right perks and add-on mainly he can be devastating to a team.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

Please. Stop. Overreacting. When. Tru3. Is. Stating. Things.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    Options

You don't get what I'm saying it's ok can we drop it.