Am I A Bad Killer.

Options
I like playing as a killer my first game before I start playing as a survivor. So I was playing as the killer and I got into one of those games where there SWF I know because as soon as I downed one him and someone who was nowhere near me left at the same time.

With 5 generators and only two people I didn't think it was fair so I messaged the two people and told them I would let them win. Yada yada yada the walk out the door get their points I get mine after another two games I got a message from the guy who quit. Who told me I could be banned for that.

My question is can I actually get banned for allowing the survivors to win. 

Answers

• Freddykreuger
    Freddykreuger Member Posts: 23
    Options

WEll that can technically be defined as Gamethrowing. If the person had disconnected from the game. Then the remaining 2 shouldn't have any complaints so you might get a small ban but as long as you don''t do it frequently you shouldn't get banned

• SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    Options

WEll that can technically be defined as Gamethrowing. If the person had disconnected from the game. Then the remaining 2 shouldn't have any complaints so you might get a small ban but as long as you don''t do it frequently you shouldn't get banned

But why? Why is only the clear cut rules of kill them. Maybe this match i don't wanna. I just feel like hanging with them. I'll kill them next match. I don't know. 
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

But why? Why is only the clear cut rules of kill them. Maybe this match i don't wanna. I just feel like hanging with them. I'll kill them next match. I don't know. 
    Last time I checked, the devs are cool with farming as long as it isn't exclusive. For example you let a Meg farm all the hooks and get away Scot free no chase. If everyone (left) is in then it's cool.