Killers - Who's Better, Worse or About The Same on Console?

I think the stealth Killers are better on console because it's a bit more likely that you'd miss them because of the lower quality.

I wasn't sure about Freddy because the only console version I have is Nintendo Switch and, well, he isn't there.

But every Killer that needs precision of any kind is worse on console because you can't be very precise on a controller.

Why did I make this? I don't know.

Comments

• TheEdMaverick
    TheEdMaverick Member Posts: 101

I cannot tell about Billy, Im not a Billy main but I really wonder if you can do curves with your chainsaw like on pc?

• FelineCephalopod
    FelineCephalopod Member Posts: 24

Pyramid Head is more about predictions or punishing rather than precise accuracy and twitch reflexes.

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

I've seen Billy on ps4 curve around stuff. I hate it, but it's possible.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Wouldnt Clown be worse too, since you have to throw your bottles? I mean it doesn’t need to be as precise as Huntress but still...

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,774

It is much harder but yes, with the recent controller sensitivity update it can be done. Takes practice though.

No "flicking" like a mouse can do however, really ain't there. All the same for Oni prolly.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Well, yeah, but honestly I've played him a bit more often and it's not hard to land the bottles.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

As someone who plays on console, and on Xbox specifically, I severely disagree with a large portion of this list.

All of the stealth killers have no real benefit from being on console, and as someone who plays a lot of them, that's saying a lot. Switch is capped at 30fps, and even then it really doesn't effect the LARGE MAN WITH A BLEACHED WHITE MASK or Pig and her BRIGHT RED coat.

Spirit is easily the BEST killer on console for getting kills overall. She's about the same difficulty.

Plague has an easy enough projectile to aim, even if you can't swivel it as quickly as on PC.

Legion was THE TOP rated killer for console for quite a while, and besides the occasional auto-aim issues, I've had zero problems playing them.

Hillbilly and Oni are about the same, if not better, since while you don't have flicks like PC players, you have an easier time swerving.

Pyramid Head is about the same, since it's not about snapping to a specific point and using Judgement of the Damned.

Huntress, Nurse and Deathslinger I do agree with, as they do all require some pretty precise aiming.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528

I'm a billy main on ps4. You can, but if your game lags, you'll get chucked by auto aim.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

I've barely lost a console match with Deathslinger, its no different to playing a game with a gun such as call of duty. Aiming is the same, leading and reloading.

I wanna try Oni on PS4 but I expect it to be pretty bad.

• Ghalam
    Ghalam Member Posts: 99

Nurse. Nurse is harder to play on console

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

I can tell you changing directions while dashing on console is fine. I think people way over estimate how much of a difference kb&m make in a game like this. Huntress, nurse and possibly deathslunger are the only ones where it probably has an impact. And even then a scuff controller would probably close the gap

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I disagree strongly with Spirit, Huntress, and especially Billy.

Spirit and Billy reign supreme in red ranks. Huntress really isn't that bad on console, especially with the recent increase to nax sensitivity.

• Buff_DeathslingerPls
    Buff_DeathslingerPls Member Posts: 32

Only one I can see being worse on console is Huntress, other than that its pretty easy to use all the others, Deathslinger is just mid low tier killer anyways, so not worse.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793
  • DaFireSquirtle
    DaFireSquirtle Member Posts: 188

I sometimes use Billy on xbox and he's still really damn good. I get constant 4ks with him but can be looped endlessly if a good survivor knows what there doing

• PointlessPips
    PointlessPips Member Posts: 22

Billy,nurse,huntress im 100% positive are worse on console. The other ones i have never used on PC or seen a streamer use one on console and then PC. So i honestly don't know. Spirit...idk why she'd be worse on console she doesn't aim or have a weird hit box and so on. She just walks and hits. So idk how her phasing would be any different on console.

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621

Hey, So Im on Ps4 and I think Pyramid head is easyer on console.

I watch alot of streamers playing him and im 100% sure im way better then most of them as PH.

But I dont think im a natural talent or something, they are all on PC and im on Ps4, I get a 4k 9/10 matches as him.

I think it has to do something with his range attack being easier to use on console, however i never played dbd on PC so I cant say it for sure.

• leno
    leno Member Posts: 53

I agree with ghostface because it's so buggy and low frames on ps4 but the rest of stealth killers I don't see a difference. Oni+billy definitely worse because of faster flick on pc, maybe demo is a bit harder too. Spirit, plague and PH are quite simple to play so I think those are quite equal. Maybe trapper and hag can be better on ps4 because the traps are bit harder to spot?

• ActulCasul
    ActulCasul Member Posts: 178

30 fps and stick make everything killer just shittier. ive only been able to 90 with billy, id be curious if its possible to 180. spirit always makes me frame drop every map.