Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Best community ever!

So I was playing a game at 12 in the morning and here in Australia, it can take quite a while to find a game this late at night. So after waiting 10 minutes for a game, someone immediately writes "farming" in the chat and neither my friend or i were in the mood to farm at all. So I just said "no i don't want to farm". For some reason it got on his nerves and he says "Alright you're dead" and i literally didn't care at all. Of course I saw 3 of the 104% items with the killer playing doctor to track me immediately and he does so successfully. The one who told me that I was dead in the chat proceeded to be a sort of light house for the killer to find me and i get tunnelled and farmed for the entire match, I have footage so is there somewhere I can send it off to get them banned or something? I'm 100% sure that a killer playing and teaming up and a teammate tbagging me every time i got downed with the killer ignoring them is 100% BANNABLE. Also if you want to see the footage just let me know, it is kinda amusing of how bad some of these people can be in the game.

Comments