Which Killers/Survivors are you missing?

Options
gatsby
gatsby Member Posts: 2,532

I slowly built up a collection of most Survivors and Killers, but there are a couple of each that I haven't bought at all. Usually its because I got their perks from the shrine and/or I don't see myself really playing them.

Survivors- Tapp, Jane and Jeff.

Killers- Deathslinger, Myers, Doctor and Pyramid Head.

Which Killers/Survivors are you guys missing?

Comments

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206
    Options

a lot: clown, pyramid head, pig, hag, plague, myers, freddy, deathslinger, leatherface and ghostface

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    Options

Doc, piggy, GF, DS, Freddy, Myers, Demo and Legion.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

I'm missing:

Oni, Amanda, Demo, Legion, and Freddy on PC along with their respected survivors.

On PS4, I have everyone.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Was missing Kate and Ash, although I got them recently so I believe I've got everyone.

• Krilkal
    Krilkal Member Posts: 68
    Options

Ash and Quentin.

Only reason for me to buy them would be for their two achievements, so probably never or if heavily discounted.

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173
    Options

Survivors - Ash and Quentin. As for Ash, Evil Dead is great, but I don't see myself playing as him or using his perks. As for Quentin... I'm waiting on the face rework. 🙄

Killers - Ghostface, Oni, Freddy. All for the same real reason, which is that I play Survivor loads more than I do Killer.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,491
    Options

I have every survivor, and I am missing only Oni and Deathslinger. I will get them once I have enough Iridescent Shards.

I only got Clown and Plague during this event with my iri shards to get their crowns, didn’t play them or PH yet.. they are somewhat hard to control with a controller...

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,181
    Options

Killer: Bubba, Clown and Demo

Survivor: Basically every DLC survivors except licensed one.

• NovaliumTS
    NovaliumTS Member Posts: 162
    Options

Killers: deathslinger, oni, clown and bubba

Survivors: ash, zarina, jeff and adam

I will be getting them all soon its just waiting until i have enough to get them all but im hoping to have every character by the end of the year ^^

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i got every DLC they ever put out (okay that was a lie. i am still missing out on the Head Case)

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262
    edited June 2020
    Options

I'm not getting clown, legion, oni, or deathslinger

And I already regret getting demi and PH

These killers really don't work out well. A rarely see them on ps4 anyway so I know everyone agrees they are weak.

I've seen 1 deathslinger since the first two weeks he dropped. One. single. Uno.

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316
    Options

All licensed characters apart from Nancy and Cheryl, the Oni, the Deathslinger and the Clown. I think.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Cheryl and PH.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,632
    Options

I feel awkward but I'm missing nobody.

Can I play them all though? Goodness no.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

I have all killers but am missing every survivor since Curtain Call came out. Kate was the last new one I got cause I main Bill, and I've bought every killer alone since.

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316
    Options

The only survivors I have are the base ones, David, bill, Laurie and Quentin. I tend to buy auric cell packs so I can just buy killers so I'm missing all of the other survivors.

With killers I'm only missing Deathslinger, Oni, Spirit, Clown, pig, and legion

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    Options

Im missing clown, Yui, and adam.

Clown doesn't intrest me much as I find freddy pretty boring to play, and they both have relatively similar powers.

Planning on gettting yui next, because I already have two of Adam's perks.