Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which Killers/Survivors are you missing?

gatsby
gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

I slowly built up a collection of most Survivors and Killers, but there are a couple of each that I haven't bought at all. Usually its because I got their perks from the shrine and/or I don't see myself really playing them.

Survivors- Tapp, Jane and Jeff.

Killers- Deathslinger, Myers, Doctor and Pyramid Head.

Which Killers/Survivors are you guys missing?

Comments

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206

a lot: clown, pyramid head, pig, hag, plague, myers, freddy, deathslinger, leatherface and ghostface

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

Doc, piggy, GF, DS, Freddy, Myers, Demo and Legion.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

I'm missing:

Oni, Amanda, Demo, Legion, and Freddy on PC along with their respected survivors.

On PS4, I have everyone.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Was missing Kate and Ash, although I got them recently so I believe I've got everyone.

• Krilkal
    Krilkal Member Posts: 68

Ash and Quentin.

Only reason for me to buy them would be for their two achievements, so probably never or if heavily discounted.

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173

Survivors - Ash and Quentin. As for Ash, Evil Dead is great, but I don't see myself playing as him or using his perks. As for Quentin... I'm waiting on the face rework. 🙄

Killers - Ghostface, Oni, Freddy. All for the same real reason, which is that I play Survivor loads more than I do Killer.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I have every survivor, and I am missing only Oni and Deathslinger. I will get them once I have enough Iridescent Shards.

I only got Clown and Plague during this event with my iri shards to get their crowns, didn’t play them or PH yet.. they are somewhat hard to control with a controller...

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,189

Killer: Bubba, Clown and Demo

Survivor: Basically every DLC survivors except licensed one.

• NovaliumTS
    NovaliumTS Member Posts: 162

Killers: deathslinger, oni, clown and bubba

Survivors: ash, zarina, jeff and adam

I will be getting them all soon its just waiting until i have enough to get them all but im hoping to have every character by the end of the year ^^

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i got every DLC they ever put out (okay that was a lie. i am still missing out on the Head Case)

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262
    edited June 2020

I'm not getting clown, legion, oni, or deathslinger

And I already regret getting demi and PH

These killers really don't work out well. A rarely see them on ps4 anyway so I know everyone agrees they are weak.

I've seen 1 deathslinger since the first two weeks he dropped. One. single. Uno.

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

All licensed characters apart from Nancy and Cheryl, the Oni, the Deathslinger and the Clown. I think.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Cheryl and PH.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,761

I feel awkward but I'm missing nobody.

Can I play them all though? Goodness no.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

I have all killers but am missing every survivor since Curtain Call came out. Kate was the last new one I got cause I main Bill, and I've bought every killer alone since.

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316

The only survivors I have are the base ones, David, bill, Laurie and Quentin. I tend to buy auric cell packs so I can just buy killers so I'm missing all of the other survivors.

With killers I'm only missing Deathslinger, Oni, Spirit, Clown, pig, and legion

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Im missing clown, Yui, and adam.

Clown doesn't intrest me much as I find freddy pretty boring to play, and they both have relatively similar powers.

Planning on gettting yui next, because I already have two of Adam's perks.