What perks do you run?

Options
SnailTea
SnailTea Member Posts: 20

I'm currently not working towards a build in particular, I'm levelling Laurie atm for DS but I have no ideal build. What are your favourite perks? Mine are bond, selfcare, maybe kindred and urban evasion.

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Spinechill, Iron will, Balanced Landing, and then a wide variety of perks, which can be Aftercare, Small Game, Bond, Adrenaline or Object of Obsession.

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304
    Options

inner strength love me some 8 sec heals

ds you would be crazy not to run this perk with all those tunnelers these days

dead hard when it works

balanced landing is also fun ussualy swap it with dead hard

iron will you know why

• muffinoob
    muffinoob Member Posts: 6
    Options

Well it sounds like your build is for stealth or just knowing where your teammates are.

I guess Sprint Burst, Lightweight, Bond and spine chill

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Yeah, I'm an iron will, adrenaline, dh user.

My fourth perk is usually switched between, kindred, BT, Were going make it, or spine chill.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited June 2020
    Options

Kindred, we're gonna live forever, lithe, stakeout. Gotta farm those bp you know. Sometimes I swap out Wglf and stakeout for ds and tenacity.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

I use autodidact, bond, spine chill and an exhaustion perk. Not optimal by all means but fun for me.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    Options

My fav and most performing overall is DS DH BT and IW

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
    NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260
    Options

It depends on how I wanna play. If I feel like helping teammates I run [Bond, Autodidact, Borrowed Time, Adrenaline]

If I want to do gens [Repressed Alliance, Sprint Burst, Poised, Dark Sense]

And just for when I want to do both [Iron Will, Resilience, Spine Chill, Empathy]

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Options

I like to use spine chill so I cannot be surprised so easily, dead hard that works 1/4 of times. Repressed alliance in case of pop that's really popular atm and finally soul guard for those rare occasions they might come to play. If killer slugs.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Spinechill, Q&Q, Detective's Hunch, and the last perk changes based on need.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Bond, DS, Inner Strength, Tenacity

• Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445
    edited June 2020
    Options

Lithe -- it's the best exhaustion perk since Dead Hard is buggy. Sprint Burst requires management to 99 it and encourages folks to not run. Balanced is pretty nerfed on a lot of maps. If you just look for a nearby vault point when you work a gen, totem, etc., you can use it consistently.

Empathy -- it's map wide and gives you a ton of information. It's a great replacement for self-care as you can find people who need healing and have them heal you. It also shows you where the action is occurring on the map. It's especially useful against Legion and Plague who almost always have folks in a state of injury. And, if anyone runs No Mither, you can keep an eye on them all game (I don't recommend No Mither, but in solo you sometimes see it).

Urban Evasion -- I know people troll folks who run it, but it has saved my team so many times. You can use it to get through Tunnelhead's poop. You can use it to pick up the slugged for 4k survivor without being spotted. You can also juke barbecue easily by running 1 direction and urbaning another after 4 seconds.

Iron Will -- killers expect you to make sounds when they injure you. Iron Will gives you the opportunity to make them have to work harder to find you. Combine it with things like Lithe and you can get away and not be found. Remember, if a killer is looking for you and not finding you, that is just as good as chase time.

• Minibeasty
    Minibeasty Member Posts: 59
    edited June 2020
    Options

Balanced landing, autodidact, detective's hunch and soul guard.

Decided to try out some perks I never used before, and this "build" came up. It stuck and I'm enjoying it ^^

• Doultime
    Doultime Member Posts: 82
    Options

Kindred all day every day

WGLF also if im hungry for them bps

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681
    Options

Yesterday I was mostly running around with Inner Strength, Kindred, Prove thyself, and Spine chill. I like.

• Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393
    Options

Killer - My go-to perks are BBQ (I love bloodpoints and will always default to it for more)....that's about it. I often like to run Devour Hope, Ruin, Thana, Sloppy, I'm all Ears (helps on some maps due to colorblindness), Blood Warden, Thrill (more blood points again), M&A (on some killers), Distressing (On some), and even Brutal Strength - depending on the build or offering.

Survivor - WGLF (I already said I love bloodpoints and survivor gets shafted on them, so this is a must), Dance With Me, Detective's Hunch, Inner Strength, Botany Knowledge, Empathy, Lithe (sometimes), Plunder

I don't care much for meta perks. I run what I feel like at the time.

• TheVVitch
    TheVVitch Member Posts: 224
    Options

Been loving my Cheryl build:

Lithe: This is my choice exhaustion perk and is useful wherever there is a window or pallet. Killers can sometimes drop chase once it's used as they see chasing you as a waste of time.

Plunderer's Instinct: Possibly my favorite perk right now. Being able to loot chests for that clutch skeleton key, purple medkit, or flashlight is one of the best feelings in the game. I have gotten hatch twice in situations where I would have most certainly been killed since I started using this perk. I also have gotten some clutch flashlight saves. If I find an item i don't need, I just leave the higher rarity item in the open chest for an ally to pick up should they need it. The utility of this perk is insanely underrated imo.

Decisive Strike: I like running this perk when I play with my lower rank friends. The lower rank of the killer, the more likely it will come in handy. If I was playing solo queue, I would probably replace this perk with Iron Will or Unbreakable

Blood Pact: This imo is a stronger empathy and a GREAT solo queue perk. It sacrifices being able to see all injured survivors' auras for both you and the obsession being able to see each other if one of you is injured. Your ally being able to see your location is some great utility for solo queue.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Options

Iron Will and Adrenaline are pretty consistent in my builds. I run We'll Make It a lot too; it lets me save my MedKits for self-healing in a pickle, and it makes healing off hook so fast that if someone lets me do it there, I can usually full heal before the killer returns.

I also LOVE Tenacity, and I literally almost escaped a trial crawling across Yeehaw Town during EGC using it. But in general, just the ability to move and recover at the same time and also move faster if the killer goes on a slugging spree is great. I wish I had it on more chars.

Honorable mentions: Balanced Landing, Kindred (if Solo), Resilience, Deliverance.

On Killer side, I fairly consistently run Iron Grasp and Unrelenting. I'm All Ears is also a favorite, and Mad Grit just cracks me up. I tend to run Thrilling Tremors or Corrupt Intervention as well, depending on what I have on the killer. I'm still toying with builds and don't have tons of teachables unlocked on this side.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839
    Options

DS, Balanced Landing, Iron will, and BT

• lucid4444
    lucid4444 Member Posts: 682
    Options

Survivor - Kindred, Sprint Burst, Adrenaline or WGLF, Borrowed Time

Killer - Discordance, Pop, BBQ & Chili, + one other perk. Once I unlock Corrupt Intervention, it'll get tight.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

iron will, head on, quick and quiet, and a random fourth perk (usually ds, red herring, autodidact, or BT)

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Soul guard, unbreakable, DS and balanced landing - Awesome build in crap situations <3