Best Blood Warden Build?

JoeyBob
JoeyBob Member Posts: 477

Was wondering what the best end game blood warden build would be and for what killers it works best on. I know two perks you'd have would be blood warden and NOED but idk the rest.

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    edited May 2020

Bitter Murmur and maybe Rancor for the hell of it

• JoeyBob

Doesn't bitter murmur and rancor do similar things though?

• JoeyBob

You want the gate to be open if you have blood warden, dont you?

• TheOneTrueTristan
    TheOneTrueTristan Member Posts: 85

Top 3 choices for killer would be Trapper, Demogorgon or Billy.

For Trapper and Demogorgon, put traps/portals at the gates asap.

For Billy, just use your mobility to put the pressure on them during EGC.

Perkwise I'd say @brokedownpalace definitely has something. While they do similar things for the most part, Bitter Murmur shows you all survivors auras for 10 seconds as opposed to the 5 seconds it would show them for previously. The Rancor is a bit memey but still.

Last perk if ya don't want to run Rancor can be anything you think might help you out in your ideal endgame scenario. If ya need to get that hook to trigger Blood Warden fast bring Agitation. Feel like ya might lose some of em? Bring Whispers. Feel like keeping track of your dull totems so that NOED can proc? Bring Thrill of the Hunt. Wanna be less obvious? Bring Monitor and Abuse. Etc. etc.

• DBdude55
    DBdude55 Member Posts: 26

in my experience the best build is

blood warden

NOED

BBQ

Bitter Murmer

hope i helped

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

Blood Warden - Build Around

Remember Me - Help you injure/slug people in anticipation of Blood Warden

NOED - For the easy end game downs and downs after Blood Warden activates.

Bitter Murmur - To help find someone to down when Gates get powered.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,242
    edited June 2020

Blood Warden by itself is the best Blood Warden build. Everything else telegraphs it to a survivor with any sort of awareness. A smart survivor isn't opening that door under any circumstance until they're ready to leave if they see NOED, Remember Me, Rancor, etc.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    edited June 2020

I actually found those 2 to be counterintuitive. You want them open tge gate themselves. Any decdntly smart survivor is going to know what youre doing when they see Remember me or open the gate yourself

@OP, Honestly i think blood warden kind of sucks. I good end game build is noed and Remember Me, Rancors good too.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

I'd just use BW by itself. You could combo with noed or remember me, but then you're playing without perks until the gens are done. Is that really worth it? I don't think so.

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

Blood Warden would be awesome, if the timer would not slowed down when somebody is injured. So you really have to wait very long until you hook somebody and every mediocre survivor should know by then, you have blood warden if you slug so long.

• JoeyBob

Strange how this post got revived.

• tigerlover412
    tigerlover412 Member Posts: 18

When I played Freddy and used it alot I brought remeber me noed surveliance and bitter murmers

• JustDoingGensYou
    JustDoingGensYou Member Posts: 7

I play end game wraith a lot and it’s on my favourite builds on him. I run blood warden, noed, remember me and whichever fourth perk I feel like running at that time