Spirit builds

So currently ive been trying spirit I have most perks available for her and I plan on doing an aura/location build for it I plan on using spies, bbq, survelaince, and rancor any changes that would help either gen tracking or player tracking

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

I like bbq, discordance, pop and sloppy

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

Spirit is a super strong killer, you don’t need aura reading with her, just ears (and a headset if you want to clearly hear uninjured survivors).

However if you’re new and just trying stuff out, I’d try this:

Surveillance/BBQ/Whispers/Nurse’s Calling.

Whispers doesn’t show auras, but it does tell you when a survivor is within range of whatever tier Whispers you have. Surveillance will show you any generator that someone gets on if you’ve kicked it to make it regress. BBQ will show auras after hooks so you can get info on what gen(s) to patrol next or chase to commit to, and Nurse’s will reveal auras of anyone healing within the distance of whatever tier your perk is. I focused on perks you said you already have, and Whispers is not a teachable so anyone can obtain it free.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

I would change Surveillance for Discordance. The early game info off of it with Spirit is unparalleled.

• IMhereRUN

Whispers can tell you if they’re on it, Discordance only tells you if multiple people are on it.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

No Whispers tells you a survivor is within 32 meters in a 360 degree area of you. Discordance let's you immediately apply pressure by getting into a chase with one of 2 people within moments of the game. With BBQ you then proceed to bounce back and forth a lot.

Whispers will tell you if there in the general area of the gen or if they remained in that area. Which invalidates Surveillance because whispers tells you if they are still there. Why would you run Surveillance when it contradicts a stronger perk that is universally better. I would rather get Into a chase ASAP then waste my time pretending that kicking a gen to trigger surveillance will help when Whispers already does that.

• IMhereRUN

If whispers triggers at a gen, it’s more than enough. Maybe they’re not on it, guess where they’ll be if you leave the area briefly...that’s right, the gen! It’s a matter of preference.

Mathematically, gens are done faster if 4 survivors are on 4 different gens, a mediocre survivor knows this...not saying Discordance wouldn’t be useful, sometimes people want co-op BP. But if younare going to use Discordance, don’t chase 1...that’s dumb. Injure them and let them run away, then go after the other for more pressure. If you only use Discordance to trigger 1 chase...the other survivor(s) is just going to hop on the gen anyway while you chase the other. Whispers will also help you patrol exit gates in the endgame or help find the last survivor looking for hatch....so many uses. Discordance, however, is a 1 trick pony.

• AlbinoViera
    AlbinoViera Member Posts: 169

Main build I go for on Spirit would be: Pop, Nurses, Sloppy, and BBQ/Thrilling

This is just a general build I like. Based around keeping them injured and scared of your power, if you see someone healing it's best to go after them in phase, even when in a chase. Keep them guessing for who you're going after. Sometimes I even like to go check a gen instead of continuing the chase if they've been injured.

As for Addons, I recommend Activation Speed and Duration as a combo. You'll be going into your power quicker and more often with those two. But, another good pairing would be Yamaoka amulet and the green speed add-on. The green's speed boost counters the amulet's slowdown completely. I don't recommend using the ring and amulet combo until sound has been fixed though.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

First get headphones.

Congrats, you are now rank 1 material.

• remoirel
    remoirel Member Posts: 231

i run Whispers, Nurses, BBQ and then swap between Save the Best for Last or Monitor & Abuse. Don't care for slowdown perks.

• PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708
    edited June 2020

Spirit is a no brainer killer.

Headset is all you need. Want to be an arse, use stridor too, now nothing can escape you, you literally can play this game with a brain disability and still win, as countering spirit is literally a gambling game for survivors, they have barely if any way to counter anything you do.

You can even win by standing still for few seconds, survivors will gladly go up to you and let them hit you, because you used your 300 IQ move on them and they know you are a superior human being and they cannot match you.

Thus, generic killer build is all you need.

Pop, bbq and Thrilling or Discordance. Stridor for being uncounterable.

• tigerlover412
    tigerlover412 Member Posts: 18

Thank you everyone to answering I am not a spirit main and couldnt get my perks for her well not the ones I intended as a killer main I never stick with one but I got her to lvl 50 and the aura reading with survelliance was great the whole game but with the glitch for spies it made it much better when I get back to playing her im getting stridor and bbq my og build still stands strong