pyramid head lacking pressure on big maps

mothers forest for example hes just too slow for these maps at the sheer size of them got literally ran around the forest .... and in this time could see the survivor ahead of me in this time a gen popped not a chance i could even get close .... lol. he needs a change to make him more viable with his power movement wise. hes slow as hell or ######### to be blunt on over sized maps

Comments

• superpanda999
    superpanda999 Member Posts: 57

Both Red Forest maps are pretty terrible, but Mother’s Dwelling is definitely the worst. Most killers tend to struggle on that map which shows how much a rework is needed for it. I think that would solve the issue for not only Pyramid Head, but the rest of the killers as well. It surprised me how they didn’t include a rework for that map in the last mid chapter update.

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

yep without a doubt it needs a massive rework i hadnt played killer in a long time but when i do from time to time and on that map i know its going to probably be rough .... lol. yep it sorely needs one

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

You're right, but I don't think they'll change him. Look at Deathslinger: he's a 110% Killer with no mobility or map pressure. At least Pyramid Head is 115%.

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

well they need to do something or rework the maps to not be so stupidly big ... yeah i dont own or use deathslinger so not experienced it ... lol

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

This is a problem all killers have except, Freddy, Nurse, Spirit, Billy, Oni, Gordon, and Wraith! They have alternate speeds or can teleport! I really feel that BHVR knows map pressure is an issue but they aren't doing anything about it!

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

Same can be said for a few killers, clown on big maps can be rough too

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Almost every killer does.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

Actually as someone who considers himself a new PH main a tactic of his I don't see many people utilize is the fact he is one of the best 3 gen strating killers! A big map doesn't need as much pressure as long as you can get a successful 3 gen then at that point you're great! Especially with DeathBound :)