Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cancel button still joining me to a lobby.

SpookyCatto
SpookyCatto Member Posts: 15

So I was going to get into a game (as solo queue player obviously) and I had to press the "CANCEL" button before it even joined me to a lobby, because I had to do something else, I made sure the screen went back to the "READY" button and I didn't click it again, I did what I had to do and then when I came back I found myself in the endgame chat, with 450 points, obviously -1 Pip and all my teammates dead to a Huntress (Fair game for them I suppose). So I lost the item I was saving for my next trial with good add-ons, I lost a pip and probably getting reported for being "AFK" for a game design mistake.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

This happened to me last night as killer.

• ShiroJenny
    ShiroJenny Member Posts: 1

I had this too - already reported it a month ago. They wrote to me they'll try to fix it.

Always when I want to eat - unready - come back with food - and oh Im in a Game even tho I pressed cancel.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Just happened to me now, playing survivor on PC. Readied up, cancelled, left my PC and came back to a match loading.

• zavch
    zavch Member Posts: 33
    edited July 2020

Yeah if it sometimes says unready that means you found a match and you have to back out of survivor to cancel but sometimes cancel match doesnt say unready and thats inconsistent