The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What can make playing killer better.

I was playing and it dawned on me out of nowhere that what can potentially make playing killer better is if they offer double bloodpoints compared to survivors. It would essentially decrease wait times and give a decent incentive.

Comments

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833

yes going to 64k points without BBQ would be nice, with BBQ playing with the potential of getting 100k points per game would make it way better, sicne is gonna be stressful anyway

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

A tutorial for killer game sense would make it better. Cause thats what 90% of killers dont have.

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,190

Sorry, 100 % of the playerbase does not have a good and informative tutorial. Unless we're playing different game?

• rickyray101
    rickyray101 Member Posts: 141

I play both killer and survivor and for the crap killers put up with trolling and people playing dirty they deserve it!

• CaptainSkel
    CaptainSkel Member Posts: 24

I would love if BBQ's bloodpoint bonus for hooking survivors was just made baseline for all killers.

• Mozzie
    Mozzie Member Posts: 618

Hmm...what would make killer better? I think the first thing is matchmaking. Each killer has their own learning curve wheras playing as survivor only has one. Therefore matchmaking shouldn't be done by your overall killer skill but by each individual killer. The game kinda forces you to stick to one killer as you climb ranks because you know if you try a new one you're going to have a bad time until you get around the curve. I think that's probably one of the biggest problems with people wanting to play killer.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Longer gen times or a secondary mandatory objective (not elective like totems) would be my first vote. With an efficient team, 2 gens can fly during the first chase. It's not always like that of course, but when it is, the only thing I've found I can do is go from gen to gen, with hopefully good placements.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

Bp is not the issue the game is just not fun for the killer map are unbalence, survivor are full of second chance perk, gen are really fast, no early game for the killer, and the new killer are full of bad perk the last good killer perk was trilling tremors and its been already a year

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Two things I would like to see:

1. Individual killer ranks so when I'm trying someone new or playing a killer I haven't played in a while I'm not completely screwed by match making. You can learn better from a match that you lose but aren't curb stomped through and completely decimated.

2. An early game objective or delay so killers have more time before those first gens pop. While it's to be expected that you'll lose a couple gens early it creates a lot of stress and pressure when you lose two gens before you even find a Survivor. Just something to take some of the pressure of playing killer off.

Another thing that would be nice but could be mildly unfair is limiting the number of the same perk Survivors can bring in since it's their 16 to a Killers 4 and it's not a 1v1 game its a 4v1.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Cyanide capsules.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

That's absolutely not necessary,honestly.

They just need to continue focusing on balance (maps,perks,killers etc.).

• OniWantsYourMacaroni

You can't really make a tutorial for game sense.It's a skill that you develop through experience.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni

1.Problem with individual killer ranks is that there are only very few killers that vastly differ feom their gameplay.

2.The devs already announced that they want to implement a new mechanic for the early game to make it more fun for both sides.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

For me just fix all the damn bugs, I still can't hear footsteps in certain maps, some maps have scratchmarks messed up, nurse bugs, billy bugs, oni bugs , legion vaulting bugs, that is all I can think because it is currently what pisses me off the most about playing killer.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

BP is only a small reason for me to play killer.

Balancing the game so most killers are viable, whenever I play a Clown, Demo or Nurse (on console) as survivor I just think how quickly until I escape.

To this SWFs need to be balanced as you can't balance a game for solo survivors without affecting non-solo survivors using comms.

Once balancing is achieved all will be right with the world... of the Entity

• Keeterbo5
    Keeterbo5 Member Posts: 9

Yeah if someone tbags me during chase, you better believe im camping if i get you. Dont tbag if you cant outrun me. If ur toxic, I'll be toxic right back.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

1. I disagree, yes they can be broken down by categories but there are too few who's power is actually similar to another's. The only close to each other examples I can think of are Billy and Oni, Meyers and Ghostface, and sort of Huntress and Deathslinger. Clowns power is similar to Docs imo but clown is ranged and doesn't deny vaults or pallet drops so should they be categorized together? Trapper and Hag both use traps but one is slow and defensive and relies on Survivors not paying attention while the other is more aggressive and actually has map pressure and mobility so should they be placed together? Wraith and Spirit both go invisible and are both essentially M1 killers but one has a slow reappearance and can be burnt out of his power while the other can trick people into thinking she's actually used hers and has no way to be broken out of it so should they be categorized together cause they're too similar?

2. I'm well aware they're talking about doing "something" for early game slowdown but this is DbD so... "Soon ™"