Nerf Base Speed for Killers

Most killers should not have a base speed over 100%. In what slasher movie was the killer naturally faster than the "survivors," without the use of supernatural abilities? Pretty much none.

Most slashers use stealth, strategic advantage (traps, location awareness), or supernatural abilities to confirm kills. Not base run speed. DBD should replicate this.

It feels like crap as a survivor to die to a killer because they're impossible to run away from. All the juking and stuns in the world can be caught up to. Maps are either way too open or way too closed. Scratch marks from running are too easy to follow, but how else do you get away? Being chased forever isn't scary. It's annoying.

On the flip side, it feels like crap to be stuck in a loop as a killer. Survivors shouldn't have to resort to stalling, ping, or bugs to get away. It should be rewarding as the killer to down a survivor, rather than easy. It should be terrifying to encounter the killer as a survivor, not damning.

Nerf killer base run speeds, remove loops, remove some more pallets, reduce terror radii, etc. Heck, even buff killer abilities. The point is, at the start of the match with zero perks, no killer should be able to outrun a survivor.

Thoughts, my killer mains? :)

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Justicar said:
    You're essentially asking them to rebuild the game balance almost from scratch. I don't see that ever happening.

Exactly what I was going to say. You can't suggest they completely change the game from scratch.

• scumrrado
    scumrrado Member Posts: 61

F13 crashed and burned because it lacked the diversity and complexity that DBD has!

This is obviously just meant for discussion. I'm not holding a pitchfork or anything hahaha I know it'd be a hefty rebuild, but I think it would help address a lot of the other concerns people and the devs seems to have with the game. And it just makes sense for the genre 8-)

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    edited September 2018

Playing devil's advocate (I'm a survivor main), but wouldn't the killers be empowered by the Entity to go faster? There are only a few killers that are actually living humans (such as Myers and Huntress), but others also have supernatural abilities (Nurse, Spirit, Wraith, Hag, etc.).

If they nerf the speed of killers, they should buff the vaulting speed to be on par with survivors and restore Bloodlust to its former values. Killers have very limited means of enhancing their base movement speed (without powers). Bloodlust is the only base-kit killers have for increasing movement speed. Only 2 perks increase the killer's base movement speed: Hex: NOED and Play With Your Food. In fact, there are only 4 killer add-ons that increase the killer's base movement speed: 1 for the Hag, and 3 for Freddy (temporary increase).

In short, this would further exacerbate the "need" for killers to play Nurse or Hillbilly because their powers grant enhanced speed to go with it. This is not a bad idea, but in the current state of the game, this would just be abused by toxic survivors that would use speed perks (of which there are 6: Adrenaline, Balanced Landing, Dead Hard, Lithe, Sprint Burst, and Hope) to mock how slow the killers would be, and in turn, would essentially mandate camping because of how difficult it would be to catch up to them again. I don't mean to poo-poo all over your idea, but all I can immediately see is the high potential for abuse.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    edited September 2018
    Can't agree with cutting speed, chases can run long now and I don't want to see one where you can't  gain any ground on the survivors. It's true in horror movies to killer is usually slow but this is to build Terror in the victim and then they usually through unexplained means cut them off and kill them anyways. I think different kind of interaction points might help improve breaking line of sight; knocking over crates stacks or fire barrels permanently closing off a pathway could be used for both survivors and killers for example
    Post edited by DemonDaddy on
  • PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

And redesign the entire game from scratch? Are you feeling well today?

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@scumrrado said:
    Most killers should not have a base speed over 100%. In what slasher movie was the killer naturally faster than the "survivors," without the use of supernatural abilities? Pretty much none.

Most slashers use stealth, strategic advantage (traps, location awareness), or supernatural abilities to confirm kills. Not base run speed. DBD should replicate this.

It feels like crap as a survivor to die to a killer because they're impossible to run away from. All the juking and stuns in the world can be caught up to. Maps are either way too open or way too closed. Scratch marks from running are too easy to follow, but how else do you get away? Being chased forever isn't scary. It's annoying.

On the flip side, it feels like crap to be stuck in a loop as a killer. Survivors shouldn't have to resort to stalling, ping, or bugs to get away. It should be rewarding as the killer to down a survivor, rather than easy. It should be terrifying to encounter the killer as a survivor, not damning.

Nerf killer base run speeds, remove loops, remove some more pallets, reduce terror radii, etc. Heck, even buff killer abilities. The point is, at the start of the match with zero perks, no killer should be able to outrun a survivor.

let me just help you with this, clearly your a survivor main complaining about killers, but in all of the Halloween movies Myers caught up to people that are a mile away from him, nurse is 96.25 speed but she is the strongest killer in the game currently, some killers like Kruger, rely on speed to actually down survivors, and pallet loops with the new perk spirit fury can easily be countered, so no they should stay the same and i can avoid and juke the killer almost 90% of a match and i play xbox one, so it needs to be the same, either run sprint burst or dead hard, or just take a break for a while

• scumrrado

@alivebydeadight said:
    let me just help you with this, clearly your a survivor main complaining about killers, but in all of the Halloween movies Myers caught up to people that are a mile away from him, nurse is 96.25 speed but she is the strongest killer in the game currently, some killers like Kruger, rely on speed to actually down survivors, and pallet loops with the new perk spirit fury can easily be countered, so no they should stay the same and i can avoid and juke the killer almost 90% of a match and i play xbox one, so it needs to be the same, either run sprint burst or dead hard, or just take a break for a while

Yes, I am a survivor main hahaha. I feel like even though you are arguing against my post, you made points that agree with it:

The Nurse is the strongest killer right now because she has great abilities and perks, not because she has a high base speed.

Myers uses his stalking ability to gain speed, thus working along the idea that I laid out: increased killer speed should come from successful use of abilities.

Ultimately my point is that killers shouldn't rely on only speed to down survivors. That's not good gameplay, especially when that good speed is the base speed. Freddy should therefor be adjusted.

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    scumrrado said:

F13 crashed and burned because it lacked the diversity and complexity that DBD has!

This is obviously just meant for discussion. I'm not holding a pitchfork or anything hahaha I know it'd be a hefty rebuild, but I think it would help address a lot of the other concerns people and the devs seems to have with the game. And it just makes sense for the genre 8-)

Nope because of a Lawsuit 
    It still had a Fanbase. 
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

Dude look on Souls at Stakes, where Killers are slower than Survivors, it's horrible

Survivors can run in any structure for infinite amount of times, no pellets nothing needed, just a tree, a house anything really

• Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    scumrrado said:

Nerf survivor speed they shouldn't be aloud to run at 100% forever see how that works
  • alivebydeadight

@scumrrado said:

@alivebydeadight said:

Yes, I am a survivor main hahaha. I feel like even though you are arguing against my post, you made points that agree with it:

The Nurse is the strongest killer right now because she has great abilities and perks, not because she has a high base speed.

Myers uses his stalking ability to gain speed, thus working along the idea that I laid out: increased killer speed should come from successful use of abilities.

Ultimately my point is that killers shouldn't rely on only speed to down survivors. That's not good gameplay, especially when that good speed is the base speed. Freddy should therefor be adjusted.

myers moves slower when stalking my dude

• scumrrado

@alivebydeadight said:

@scumrrado said:

@alivebydeadight said:

myers moves slower when stalking my dude

Um, exactly....he moves slowly at level 1 and while stalking, earning his speed boost.

• alivebydeadight

no WHEN he uses his stalk and begins stalking survivors he moves much slower, I know he moves faster when he tiers up but i mean when he is stalking survivors

• scumrrado

@alivebydeadight said:
    no WHEN he uses his stalk and begins stalking survivors he moves much slower, I know he moves faster when he tiers up but i mean when he is stalking survivors

Right - we're in agreement on Michael's kit. The slow speed while stalking is the caveat for the potential to increase levels, thus earning speed boosts. Michael gains speed by using abilities successfully. Granted he's still at 105% at level 1, but the basic principal is there. And that's why Michael feels good to play as and against.

That's the sort of gameplay all killers need. Otherwise, we're just instantly rewarding players for selecting to be killer. They technically don't have to use abilities to win.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@scumrrado said:

@alivebydeadight said:

Right - we're in agreement on Michael's kit. The slow speed while stalking is the caveat for the potential to increase levels, thus earning speed boosts. Michael gains speed by using abilities successfully. Granted he's still at 105% at level 1, but the basic principal is there. And that's why Michael feels good to play as and against.

That's the sort of gameplay all killers need. Otherwise, we're just instantly rewarding players for selecting to be killer. They technically don't have to use abilities to win.

That's why the Nurse is the pinnacle of DbD Killer design. Her power is punishing when you fail, but rewarding when you use it properly (with the appropriate drawbacks). A Nurse's potential is primarily determined by the skill level of all players involved.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Yeah, how about no.

The Killers do not care about how their prey feels and BHVR would have to rework the game entirely (It's really easy for Survivors to loop Killers for the entire game, so reducing the base speed of the Killers would make them unplayable). Also, these Killers are supernaturally powered by the Entity.

• LRGamer
    edited September 2018
    scumrrado said:

@alivebydeadight said:

Your logic can easily be used against you
    So Survivors are rewarded for losing with the Hatch, Huh
    Btw You clearly don’t know how a ASYMMETRICAL HORROR GAME WORKS
    Stop whining and...
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited September 2018

Concerning Myers - He is never faster than the usual 115% base speed, even at Tier 3. The only thing that changes for Myers at Tier 3 is the better lunge and he deletes windows.

All killers run at 115% speed excepting Hag, Huntress, Spirit, and Nurse. Nurse was already covered, the last three all run at 110% speed.

I have to shoot down your idea. And here's why....

One thing this game does fairly well is it gives us a good variety of maps, each with it's own flavor and mix of open and closed in areas. If killer's moved slower than survivors, they would be completely ######### in any map that features wide open areas and lanes as all the survivor would need to is just hit W in that lane and outrun the killer. If we think getting beat by loops is bad, getting beat by running straight would be worse.

This would force a complete rework of most of the powers in the game.

Let's just leave well enough alone - we're slowly starting to reach a bit of equilibrium in this game - let's not upset it with something drastic like this.

And remember - this is the entity's realm, laws of physics only apply when the Entity feels like it.

• scumrrado
    edited September 2018

@FrenziedRoach said:
    Concerning Myers - He is never faster than the usual 115% base speed, even at Tier 3. The only thing that changes for Myers at Tier 3 is the better lunge and he deletes windows.

All killers run at 115% speed excepting Hag, Huntress, Spirit, and Nurse. Nurse was already covered, the last three all run at 110% speed.

One thing this game does fairly well is it gives us a good variety of maps, each with it's own flavor and mix of open and closed in areas. If killer's moved slower than survivors, they would be completely ######### in any map that features wide open areas and lanes as all the survivor would need to is just hit W in that lane and outrun the killer. If we think getting beat by loops is bad, getting beat by running straight would be worse.

Let's just leave well enough alone - we're slowly starting to reach a bit of equilibrium in this game - let's not upset it with something drastic like this.

And remember - this is the entity's realm, laws of physics only apply when the Entity feels like it.

omg thank you for a kind, well thought out response! The best killers are the most cunning ;)

You're right - running in a straight line would feel way worse to lose to than looping. I would prefer this be where abilities become crucial. I wholeheartedly feel like ability use and management is really where killers should shine. I want to see good killers rewarded for such.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@scumrrado said:

A Myers player asking for slower base speed. Hoo, boy.

Look, killers are supposed to kill. In the sense of a horror game, they're supposed to scare everyone at least once. If you nerf the base speed of the killers you won't be scary because you won't be a threat.

Here's an example:
    Let's say you're repairing a generator and you hear the heartbeat grow louder as Evan Macmillan in the flesh is barreling towards you. Most people will run away because the risk is that he will injure them. In this example, his presence is a threat.

Now imagine you're on the same generator and as you scan your area in a 360% circle you spot Evan very slowly crawling towards you at the speed of a standard survivor crouch. There's almost no fear here because you have all of the power. You can calmly repair until he's nearly on top of you and then just run away with zero consequences.

The point I'm trying to make is that killers need to be scary through tension. All killers in Dead by Daylight should be there to scare and kill you. You know something's wrong when all a killer does is annoy you more than anything else.

If you really want a slower game I have but 1 request. Since I will assume you're a Myers main, use Judith's Tombstone and a Scratched Mirror with the following perks:
    Monitor & Abuse
    Iron Grasp
    BBQ & Chili
    Ruin

This build will give you the slowest killer we can currently make and will also remove your terror radius. Play this way for a game or two and then let me know what speed you want killers to be. (Use Black Wards if you've got 'em.)

• scumrrado

@Peasant said:

@scumrrado said:

Look, killers are supposed to kill. In the sense of a horror game, they're supposed to scare everyone at least once. If you nerf the base speed of the killers you won't be scary because you won't be a threat.

Here's an example:
    Let's say you're repairing a generator and you hear the heartbeat grow louder as Evan Macmillan in the flesh is barreling towards you. Most people will run away because the risk is that he will injure them. In this example, his presence is a threat.

Now imagine you're on the same generator and as you scan your area in a 360% circle you spot Evan very slowly crawling towards you at the speed of a standard survivor crouch. There's almost no fear here because you have all of the power. You can calmly repair until he's nearly on top of you and then just run away with zero consequences.

The point I'm trying to make is that killers need to be scary through tension. All killers in Dead by Daylight should be there to scare and kill you. You know something's wrong when all a killer does is annoy you more than anything else.

If you really want a slower game I have but 1 request. Since I will assume you're a Myers main, use Judith's Tombstone and a Scratched Mirror with the following perks:
    Monitor & Abuse
    Iron Grasp
    BBQ & Chili
    Ruin

This build will give you the slowest killer we can currently make and will also remove your terror radius. Play this way for a game or two and then let me know what speed you want killers to be. (Use Black Wards if you've got 'em.)

I do love Myers when I play killer! hahaha

But to be transparent I am a survivor main.

I think a good balance to lowering the killer base speed would be to lower the terror radius, among other things. Think Pig. It's terrifying when you scan around at a gen and find Pig crouching up behind you! It'd be similar, only killers wouldn't move that slow nor need to crouch. With good ability usage, the killer would have a huge advantage on survivors at such close range if they can land their abilities. I think this would preserve the terror that makes this game so great!

Think of how much more terrifying it'd feel if you didn't notice Evan until he was that much closer to you! He'd have to use his abilities to down you because otherwise he'd be outrun, but the close range gives Evan better odds to land those abilities. If he failed, survivors are rewarded with time and speed to escape. As of right now, it feels like if a killer fails their initial pounce, they're not really punished for it.

• FrenziedRoach

@scumrrado said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

omg thank you for a kind, well thought out response! The best killers are the most cunning ;)

You're right - running in a straight line would feel way worse to lose to than looping. I would prefer this be where abilities become crucial. I wholeheartedly feel like ability use and management is really where killers should shine. I want to see good killers rewarded for such.

They already do though. What killer doesn't depend on their power enough to get things done? Every single killer in this game can use their power to get things done in one way or another. Billy with his 1 hit downs and map pressure, the Wraith who uncloaks on top of your best exit, The Spirit who fools you into running into her arms, the huntress with godly aim, ect.

The good killer's are already getting rewarded for using their powers well. Just look for it, you'll find it.

• Peasant
    scumrrado said:

@Peasant said:

@scumrrado said:

Here's an example:

Monitor & Abuse
    Iron Grasp
    BBQ & Chili
    Ruin

I do love Myers when I play killer! hahaha

But to be transparent I am a survivor main.

I think a good balance to lowering the killer base speed would be to lower the terror radius, among other things. Think Pig. It's terrifying when you scan around at a gen and find Pig crouching up behind you! It'd be similar, only killers wouldn't move that slow nor need to crouch. With good ability usage, the killer would have a huge advantage on survivors at such close range if they can land their abilities. I think this would preserve the terror that makes this game so great!

Think of how much more terrifying it'd feel if you didn't notice Evan until he was that much closer to you! He'd have to use his abilities to down you because otherwise he'd be outrun, but the close range gives Evan better odds to land those abilities. If he failed, survivors are rewarded with time and speed to escape. As of right now, it feels like if a killer fails their initial pounce, they're not really punished for it.

The things is, honestly Evan is the worst example for this as "using his abilities closer" would entail him setting up a trap right behind you, at least in my mind. As a Survivor main that also plays a fair bit of Doctor and Huntress let me say that Presense can have power. I think that the Killers' need the speed for one reason, commuting. Sure, a smaller TR and slower speed might help me sneak up on some folks, but others will be vigilant and run at the first sign. On top of this, suppose that you catch one person and hook them. Now you need to get around the map with a slower speed. Overall I just feel that slower base speeds would be a mistake.
  • scumrrado

@FrenziedRoach said:
    They already do though. What killer doesn't depend on their power enough to get things done? Every single killer in this game can use their power to get things done in one way or another. Billy with his 1 hit downs and map pressure, the Wraith who uncloaks on top of your best exit, The Spirit who fools you into running into her arms, the huntress with godly aim, ect.

The good killer's are already getting rewarded for using their powers well. Just look for it, you'll find it.

Oh - I wasn't trying to discredit the good killers who do use their abilities to succeed. Those are the best games tbh. A huge reason why I love this game is because killers are terrifying AF to encounter when they have mastery over their abilities. Losing like this, as a survivor, is a win in a different kind of way.

When you strip it down to the bare bones, my OP was basically saying that, without abilities killers have too much of an advantage. All they have to do is chase. No abilities required (mostly). I want to see less wins by endlessly chasing and more wins by landing crucial abilities. That's the gameplay mechanic I want to see rewarded for killers.

• scumrrado
    edited September 2018

@Peasant said:
    The things is, honestly Evan is the worst example for this as "using his abilities closer" would entail him setting up a trap right behind you, at least in my mind. As a Survivor main that also plays a fair bit of Doctor and Huntress let me say that Presense can have power. I think that the Killers' need the speed for one reason, commuting. Sure, a smaller TR and slower speed might help me sneak up on some folks, but others will be vigilant and run at the first sign. On top of this, suppose that you catch one person and hook them. Now you need to get around the map with a slower speed. Overall I just feel that slower base speeds would be a mistake.

Ya know, that's something huge that I overlooked: traversing the map. Whoops lol Some maps are so big that it'd be very difficult, maybe even impossible, for killers without mobility in their kit to do much of anything.

I guess the answer then would be to have much smaller differences in speed. IE: survivors run at 100% speed and killers run at like 95% minimum. Killers that lack mobility or stealth, like Evan, can maybe have a base speed over 100% to make up for their lack of stealth and mobility. Or perhaps Evan's traps are much more difficult to escape, less noticeable, and more plentiful.

• FrenziedRoach

@scumrrado said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

Oh - I wasn't trying to discredit the good killers who do use their abilities to succeed. Those are the best games tbh. A huge reason why I love this game is because killers are terrifying AF to encounter when they have mastery over their abilities. Losing like this, as a survivor, is a win in a different kind of way.

When you strip it down to the bare bones, my OP was basically saying that, without abilities killers have too much of an advantage. All they have to do is chase. No abilities required (mostly). I want to see less wins by endlessly chasing and more wins by landing crucial abilities. That's the gameplay mechanic I want to see rewarded for killers.

I get what you mean.

To that I answer as follows....

The game has to be enjoyable on some level to people of various skill levels (Which is why we have Low Skill Floor and Ceiling killers like Leatherface). Not everybody can be good or best - do not those people deserve to have fun too?

Think of killers who just chase like people who use the noob tube in CoD, then watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EitZRLt2G3w&t=13s

• alivebydeadight

@LRGamer said:
    scumrrado said:

@alivebydeadight said:

Your logic can easily be used against you
    So Survivors are rewarded for losing with the Hatch, Huh
    Btw You clearly don’t know how a ASYMMETRICAL HORROR GAME WORKS
    Stop whining and...

OMG that is an amazing picture, but still, i love asymmetrical games and well, was just saying

• alivebydeadight

@Orion said:

@scumrrado said:

@alivebydeadight said:

That's why the Nurse is the pinnacle of DbD Killer design. Her power is punishing when you fail, but rewarding when you use it properly (with the appropriate drawbacks). A Nurse's potential is primarily determined by the skill level of all players involved.

im a nurse main brother but, she is the reason that dbd has balance issues, but she can be punished for missing a hit but landing isnt a punishment, and her perks punish survivors for being aultruistic, so i have always loved her

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@alivebydeadight said:

@Orion said:

@scumrrado said:

@alivebydeadight said:

im a nurse main brother but, she is the reason that dbd has balance issues, but she can be punished for missing a hit but landing isnt a punishment, and her perks punish survivors for being aultruistic, so i have always loved her

Landing a hit with her base kit means you were better than the Survivor you hit. That's what I mean when I say her potential is primarily determined by all players involved (Killer and Survivor).

• scumrrado

@FrenziedRoach said:
    I get what you mean.

To that I answer as follows....

The game has to be enjoyable on some level to people of various skill levels (Which is why we have Low Skill Floor and Ceiling killers like Leatherface). Not everybody can be good or best - do not those people deserve to have fun too?

Think of killers who just chase like people who use the noob tube in CoD, then watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EitZRLt2G3w&t=13s

Brava! This is also exactly how I feel about killers that camp hooked survivors -_- hahaha

• Peasant
    @scumrrado Another thing to consider is the occasion. In all of the classic horror films most killers acted alone and out of personal interest. In Dead by Daylight the Entity is calling the shots and we'll, I don't think Evan is too keen on making the boss mad. In fact, I don't think that any of the killers are really overjoyed at the thought of upsetting the Entity. This fear is of their leader is probably why the Wraith moves so darn fast in the spirit world, he doesn't want to be lurking in the realm of his boss any longer than necessary. Overall just remember, in DBD you kill because of the boss, not on your own agenda.
  • alivebydeadight

@Orion said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Orion said:

@scumrrado said:

@alivebydeadight said:

Landing a hit with her base kit means you were better than the Survivor you hit. That's what I mean when I say her potential is primarily determined by all players involved (Killer and Survivor).

well i survivors always run dead hard (or DEAD 'ARRD) and when they use it on her it feels bad cause they will be a mile away but sometimes i feel like they need to bring back the original nurse blink range and not 5 meters

• alivebydeadight
    edited September 2018

@Peasant said:
    @scumrrado Another thing to consider is the occasion. In all of the classic horror films most killers acted alone and out of personal interest. In Dead by Daylight the Entity is calling the shots and we'll, I don't think Evan is too keen on making the boss mad. In fact, I don't think that any of the killers are really overjoyed at the thought of upsetting the Entity. This fear is of their leader is probably why the Wraith moves so darn fast in the spirit world, he doesn't want to be lurking in the realm of his boss any longer than necessary. Overall just remember, in DBD you kill because of the boss, not on your own agenda.

ok what that reminds me of is all killers are afraid the entity will not accept them as they are, trapper respected his father who was his boss till well, his father died, wraith killed his boss and hides within the spirit world from the entity believing that the entity is azorov, hillbilly possibly runs FROM the entity, nurse also goes into the spirit world with her blink, hag... i actually dont know, doctor uses the survivors screams to hide from the entitys torment, myers is a stalky boi, leatherface love the entity possibly, kruger hides away within the dream world from "it", The pig hides behind her mask, huntress lived at the red forest, The clown acts on his own for what he does, except when putting survivors on the hook, the spirit hides in limbo from him, so almost all killers are scared of the entity as if they did bad to much, them too will be sacrificed

• alivebydeadight

@SnakeSound222 said:
    Yeah, how about no.

The Killers do not care about how their prey feels and BHVR would have to rework the game entirely (It's really easy for Survivors to loop Killers for the entire game, so reducing the base speed of the Killers would make them unplayable). Also, these Killers are supernaturally powered by the Entity.

here let me help, the quote on the perk hex:noed, it says_ "And the beast became faster and more powerful as if the Entity's shadowy whips were lashing at its back."
    _

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

Hell to the No ! I want them to catch me and carry me into their love dungeon ! :p

• Peasant
    @HookedonDemand
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    scumrrado said:

Obviously trynna trigger, your name says it. Guys, dont feed the trolls
  • SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    apropos said:

Killer's usually don't sympathize with those that they're trying to kill...

Then why kill survivors? They aren't killing... they're repairing gens. Is it because it's the will of the Entity? 

I didn't look into much of the lore just a few backstories. 
  • LRGamer
    scumrrado said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

Aha That‘s bullshiat
    seriously without their power they would get looped till Daylight 
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    scumrrado said:

My thoughts? This is the dumbest idea for dbd killers I've ever seen. When will it be enough for you survivors?
  • Elgringo
    Elgringo Member Posts: 1

@scumrrado said:

In most slashers, survivors won't get in front of a giant killer posessed by a supernatural evil entity just to annoy him while he is carrying a body.

In most slasher survivors won't magicallly heal themselves to full health after being hit by a chainsaw.

In most slashers survivors will try to avoid being detected by the killer instead of the benny hill meta we see in DBD.

In most slashers, suvivors are actually afraid by the killer.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    scumrrado said:

My thoughts? This is the dumbest idea for dbd killers I've ever seen. When will it be enough for you survivors?
    His name is scum-rrado, troll possibly
  • scumrrado
    edited September 2018

@Dabrownman1812 said:

That's the second time someone said that here! Does my name really sound that trolly? hahaha I swear I'm not!

I think the proof is in the pudding: I haven't responded to anyone who's a str8 up ######### :)

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

You lost me when you were trying to compare movies to a game.

• FrenziedRoach

@scumrrado said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:

That's the second time someone said that here! Does my name really sound that trolly? hahaha I swear I'm not!

I think the proof is in the pudding: I haven't responded to anyone who's a str8 up ######### :)

We get a lot of trolls around here that post ridiculous ideas just to get a reaction. Kinda easy to get a reaction here - people are so shell-shocked from the toxic dip they've taken in the community pool, they're really defensive. I'll be honest, I almost wrote your post off as troll too just from the sheer amount of it we get here.

• Peasant

@FrenziedRoach said:

@scumrrado said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:

We get a lot of trolls around here that post ridiculous ideas just to get a reaction. Kinda easy to get a reaction here - people are so shell-shocked from the toxic dip they've taken in the community pool, they're really defensive. I'll be honest, I almost wrote your post off as troll too just from the sheer amount of it we get here.

Yeah, still working on getting one of these for my post-game chats (I main Doctor):
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CMXCJMK?aaxitk=P1iJVC34trdFO.EooFciBw&pd_rd_i=B00CMXCJMK&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=54dc821a-0937-4e6f-9da9-f8dd5443145d&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-top-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=hazmat+suits&hsa_cr_id=4053966980401&sb-ci-n=asinImage&sb-ci-v=https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51FrUd4Y-+L.jpg&sb-ci-a=B00CMXCJMK

• alivebydeadight

@Peasant said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

@scumrrado said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:

Yeah, still working on getting one of these for my post-game chats (I main Doctor):
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CMXCJMK?aaxitk=P1iJVC34trdFO.EooFciBw&pd_rd_i=B00CMXCJMK&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=54dc821a-0937-4e6f-9da9-f8dd5443145d&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-top-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=hazmat+suits&hsa_cr_id=4053966980401&sb-ci-n=asinImage&sb-ci-v=https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51FrUd4Y-+L.jpg&sb-ci-a=B00CMXCJMK

That is how i feel when playing feng min with a purple flashlight, i need one too