Springtrap

Hello everyone. For the beginning I want to apologize for my poor English.

Springtrap the killer I'd like to see in the future

Height: tall

Terror radius: 32m

Movement speed: 4.6

Springtrap has two abilities

First called is Soulbind

Springtrap curses survivor for 25 sec. (it works like old freddy's power). For 25 sec. Springtrap has to use his power again on another survivor in order to bind them. Any hit recieved by one of cursed survivor another survivor will get it too. (soulbind works one time per hit then you have to curse two survivor again. perks and any status effects work on each survivor).

Second called is Phantom reflection

Springtrap can leave his reflection in the place where he stands. Reflection looks exactly like springtrap. Player can press the power button again to switch places with his reflection (back and forth). Reflection remains until it is removed. To make the reflection disappear you need to move away from it by 20 meters.

Perks

1 - they are all my puppets

after you hit survivor other survivors beyond 40m show you their positions (like Rancor, spirit's perk)

2 - Bloody harvest

every third hit will cause a deep wound. It works only on healthy survivors

3 - After stun Springtrap gets a token. Every token gives -5% of instant regress for next generator. Stackable.

Comments

• Frareid88
    Frareid88 Member Posts: 276

No

• yusdacra
    yusdacra Member Posts: 56
    edited July 2020

i dont think it fits springtraps theme

but it can be a cool idea for another killer

and depending on how many tokens killer can get in his last perk it can be op

• NekoTorvic
    NekoTorvic Member Posts: 778

Im actually warming up to the idea of springtrap as a killer and now i think id actually quite like it. However i think that power you suggest would be extremely frustrating as a survivor.

Its interesting in concept, but in practice it would mean you get a healthstate stolen from you by the mistake of other survivors, and mistakes of teammates costing you games is probably one of the most prevalent causes of frustration ive seen and experienced from the survivor side.

The reflection wouldnt give much map control but in loops it could act similarl y to Hag's traps so i see the value there.

However I don't know how well these ideas really fit with Springtrap's character tbh. As far as I can tell it doesn't seem familiar to anything he does in the series...

I much prefer original killers to licenced ones but i can definitely say id lilke this one. Even tho i don't particularly care about FNAF, Springtrap's design and story is pretty creepy.

• Кrasш_999
    Кrasш_999 Member Posts: 12

Here is the link bro I support dbd springtrap, and you support me if we want to add dbd springtrap to the game, maybe they will see it, tell your friends :)!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/175390/im-curious-to-see-how-many-people-will-vote-for-the-introduction-of-the-springtrap-maniac/p1

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

@MandyTalk can we please merge these old Springtrap posts that are now getting bumped by Krasw_999

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I agree its not that I'm against the idea of having in the game I mean I would Love it and greatly support but I wouldn't constantly spam it like this, I would just have a single post where people can talk freely about fnaf and not take it outside of the discussion and into the forums where everyone is annoyed by it..