Survivors are OP. Killers aren't.

Options
2»

Comments

• Luxoshamy
    Luxoshamy Member Posts: 31
    Options

It really doesn't matter how much math you put on it. The game is a complete RNG fest. Not only map size, also perks, spawns, offerings. "Early game needs to exist again" Yes, maybe the trial should start with 2 or 3 blocked gen and rework corrupt intervention to make another purpose.

Not allowing a fourth member would solve those problems. Every time i've played with my friend (usually 3 people group) things were difficult. Having one survivor without information and basically blind would make it more challenging.

• FranzDerPalme
    FranzDerPalme Member Posts: 75
    Options

It is possible especially if the killer does something like slug. If the killer runs a slug build with infections fright, and stuff like that your coordinator is not that usefull, because the killer does not lose any time with hooking people. Or even if you just play against a really good huntress for example. We often had rounds were a huntress just sniped us with pretty much every single hatched she had thrown. You can't to anything against a huntress like that.

• FranzDerPalme
    FranzDerPalme Member Posts: 75
    Options

And btw. I just played a killer match with a 4 swf, and they were pretty good, and coordinated, but still it was a more than possible match for me, yeah they did not try hard completly, but tbh. most of swf. don't try super hard, just gen-rushing the killer, except if they see he brings a mori. Like look at this round:

All of them were higher rank than me, I did not run any pretty strong perks or add ons as you can see. And I like to repeat I am NOT a good Killer, I am not experienced at all. I just run with the with my survivor knowledge.