The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Some people really don't like playing against Doctor

cenoflame
cenoflame Member Posts: 320

On a related note, did they turn dc penalties back on yet?

I felt so bad for the two that stayed in, I just let em escape.

Comments

• Veeramid
    Veeramid Member Posts: 113

Truly the biggest pog champ I've seen.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Some people do but honestly matches like that are by far the minority. Played doc most of today with zero dcs and I think two suicides.

• Голубой
    Голубой Member Posts: 126

Doctor is annoying. A good doctor pretty much makes it impossible to loop. But I don't find him rage inducing or particularly unfun compared to some of the other killers. I could see how other people get annoyed by him though. It's kind of like me with Legion...hate that ######### even though they're not the most OP. Just an extremely annoying killer.

• HarleyQuinn
    HarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247

Doctor is my personal least favourite killer to go against. But I don’t DC because that’s just screwing over teammates. Some people are so salty lol.

• MLinkM
    MLinkM Member Posts: 3

The Doc can be very hard to counter on small maps, especially with a range enlarging perk.

But even though he was my first main killer, I moved over to Legion/Trapper/Pig, because the Doc is just less fun to play.

But some survivors just dc if they find out it's the Doc and they're on certain maps. But what can we do besides report them and hope for mercy if survivor.