Killers Camping

vorbzv
vorbzv Member Posts: 8

I know the game says that camping is fine but I think that is a bunch of bs. I got camped by a killer yesterday (again) and I’m so tired of it, there has to be some kind of penalty for them staying so close to the hook and right in your face.

I propose that of a killer is standing within 5 -10 meters of a hook for a period of time your chances of saving yourself go up exponentially. Pissing off a killer by doing good or just some loser wanting to sit there and not do anything while teammates really can’t do anything to help but sit there and watch is so stupid and it needs to change.

Comments

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

If your team is sitting there watching, the killer has no reason to leave to begin with. They should be doing gens, the punishment for the killer is losing the match, however what you say sounds like the kliller won

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290

The killer loses points with "hook proximity" already

• Kingbro1989
    Kingbro1989 Member Posts: 5

I was just about to make a topic about this I've seen alot of camping in the last 2 days lol it's really making me salty there must be a reason for killers doing this because it's every game. Some sort of # movement idk I expect better from rank 1 killers. Basement bubba's and chilli Billie everygame today

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

The penalty is Swfs are formed.

• LinkOfSerevillon
    LinkOfSerevillon Member Posts: 140

As a new killer, I find that camping the one hook is the only way I can get a kill.

Survivors say its unfun, but its unfun when I wait 15 minutes for a game and not get a single kill, but the survivors at the end teabag at the exit gates.

When I get better at the game and have the ability to get hooks and kills without camping, I'll do that, but for now, there isnt a way for me to get a single kill in a match if I dont camp.

Besides, its already punishable with one of the emblems anyway.

Camping isnt effective to get high scores or rank up either, it just makes it so that I fell better that I atleast got one kill.

Yes, it was a kill I got by camping, but I'd rather have that than not have a single kill by the end of the game.

• CrusaderNella
    CrusaderNella Member Posts: 331

Hook Proximity is the penalty and it already exists.

• that1chick69
    that1chick69 Member Posts: 29

I got face camped after I ran the killer for 3 gens. Basically sometimes you get punished as a survivor for being able to do well in a chase. At least the rest of my teammates got out, that’s still a win in my book. I’m ok with being the one sacrificed to help my team.

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576

This. If all the gens are completed then there is nothing a killer can do then securing a kill unless they run an endgame build with bloodwarden.

If i run the killer for a long time then idc i die because letting my teammates escape is a win in my book as well